MACON VS GOODPASTURE

jlwlln4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT TIGERS. GO BIG BLUE.

I am with you.Good luck Tigers,first meaningfull game,and it may be your toughest matchup.I am not calling for a victory,but i think maybe this team is not use to this O.T C and Friendship both are use to this O they both have seen it from Watertown,so just maybe we can at least keep the game respectable.Then get some kids back from injurys,and begin our steps to maybe the playoffs,but if not we will get much neeeded experiance for the next season.GO TIGERS.

Good luck and good health to both teams. I am excited to see this weeks game. Goodpasture looked very good last week. I hope they bring the same physical play they did against Ravenwood. This will be the third opponent in a row that runs the spread. Macon County likes to pass, and it looks like pass coverage is going to be a strength for Goodpasture.

Good luck and good health to both teams. I am excited to see this weeks game. Goodpasture looked very good last week. I hope they bring the same physical play they did against Ravenwood. This will be the third opponent in a row that runs the spread. Macon County likes to pass, and it looks like pass coverage is going to be a strength for Goodpasture.

Well there goes my hopes,of maybe doing something your noy use to.lol I hope the game is injury free for both teams,have never been to Goodpasture looking foward to the trip.Your team looked huge on channel 5 news ,after win over Ravenwood,congrats on W.See you all friday

Goodpasture does not lack in the size department. They played like two different teams the first two weeks. I guess that is a result of so many 10th and 11th graders playing. I dont think Goodpasture has played Macon County in a long time, it should be fun to watch.

Macon and Goodpasture,both are playing young kids,sounds like.We also have the majority of our players are somphmores and juniors,with very little friday night light experiance,Macon has been bitten by the injury bug pretty hard especially at the linebacker position,and we were not that big to begin with.I hope this will be a fun game to watch,for everyone,not just Goodpasture fans lol

Goodpasture does not lack in the size department. They played like two different teams the first two weeks.quote]

We also have the majority of our players are somphmores and juniors,with very little friday night light experiance,Macon has been bitten by the injury bug pretty hard especially at the linebacker position,and we were not that big to begin with.

This one doesn't sound good for Macon Co. You need all the size you can find to stop the O-Line from Goodpasture. And now your linebackers are out! Bring up those safeties because they will need to make a lot of tackles 7 to 10 yards deep in your D-backfield. Looks like another 300 yard night for the fullbacks from Goodpasture. Maybe you guys will get lucky and Coach Martin will try to get the passing game involved, a couple of dropped passes, an interception and you keep it close. Other than that, its ball control offence and they run your big's in the dirt and you have no legs the second half. If it goes as I see it, GP 42 - MC 14. Coach will run up the score if he can.

Enough smack, I do want to say that the fans will be great and it is a good atmosphere to see a game. Get to the field early if you want a seat. The visitor seating is a little small. But the field will be one of the best you will play on. When you get to the school pull around back there is plenty of parking that you cant see from the road.[*]

The parking in the back usually is full about one hour before the game. You can park in the back, but the tailgaters are usually back there. Definately get there by 6:00pm if you want good parking. There is also parking available directly across the street from the school.

Thanks,that is one thing about Macon we always bring a very big crowd,and cheer if there is something worth getting excited about.Should have both teams fired up and ready.see ya then