MACON VS GOODPASTURE

jlwlln4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good. Why dont you wrap all the public schools regardless of size in a ball and let them play each other. Im sure that would be the only fair way to do it. If that was the case, Alcoa would be beating up all the public's and Goodpasture would have a couple more state titles!.......................It does not make sense does it!

Enough of that! I am looking forward to a great game tonite!

Thats good. Why dont you wrap all the public schools regardless of size in a ball and let them play each other. Im sure that would be the only fair way to do it. If that was the case, Alcoa would be beating up all the public's and Goodpasture would have a couple more state titles!.......................It does not make sense does it!

Enough of that! I am looking forward to a great game tonite!

Public schools can't get anybody out of it's county lines. Private schools can recruit anywhere from japan to canada. And the hit them with a little multy-plier and say it's even. GIVE ME A BREAK. Yall got all the money and get to pick the best of the best. IT'S KINDA 1 SIDED. put it to a vote and see if you like it when it's fair, sure nobody in this bracket will whine cause yall got the EDGE ON EVERYBODY

Sounds like sour grapes. This is not the thread for public vs private. If you want to scream to bleachers on that subject, go try another thread. We dont make the rules. If you are that upset, write a letter to tssaa!................ Back to the game (Macon County vs Goodpasture), good luck to the boys, and we will be there early!

Goodpasture 38 Macon 6 Play hard boys maybe nest year we can get the coaching staff yall need. Not a smith county over weight liar. school board he dont even have the wright to be at the high schooll level, maybe the state will make him get something so he can teach BI. O THATS RIGHT THE STATE LOOKS OVER SOMEONE IN THAT CLASS.

Public schools can't get anybody out of it's county lines. Private schools can recruit anywhere from japan to canada. And the hit them with a little multy-plier and say it's even. GIVE ME A BREAK. Yall got all the money and get to pick the best of the best. IT'S KINDA 1 SIDED. put it to a vote and see if you like it when it's fair, sure nobody in this bracket will whine cause yall got the EDGE ON EVERYBODY

Alcoa and Maryville to name a few are open zone public schools, so they also can recruit anywhere from japan to Canada, but without getting hit with a multiplier.

OK cougarbrown, for one we don't recruit. I love it when someone wants to claim this. Do we have tuition students? YES! Most of Alcoa's athletes are from Alcoa. A lot of kids want to play for a winner, so we do gets some tuition student but not all of our kids are recruited like Goodpasture's. We don't have to recruit kids? People want to send their kids to Alcoa for a good education. Let me give you a little history because apparently you don't know squat. Alcoa had 420 students thru the 50's - until about 2005. We should have been single A in early 80's to about 2004 but we played up in (2a) division. Matter of fact we have played basketball in 2a for years, when we should have been in 1a. Did we cry about it?? NO we got better why don't you guys do the same. With the overcrowding at Maryville, Heritage, and William Blount ( all 6a now). Alcoa has received more tuition students. We now have about 540 students. Let me get you a little whine with that cheese. I hope we get another chance to beat you down again after this trash.. :lol:

Okpaul...You have got to be from Smith or Watertown and jealous that we have coach G. I haven't heard nothing bad about him and you seem to have something against him. Are you a real tiger fan or a trouble maker? :thumb:

Don't try to give pauly to us macontiger. After looking in every now and then the last few years, it seems ole OKpaul/PaulHarvy is pure Macon County.

Goodpasture 38 Macon 6 Play hard boys maybe nest year we can get the coaching staff yall need. Not a smith county over weight liar. school board he dont even have the wright to be at the high schooll level, maybe the state will make him get something so he can teach BI. O THATS RIGHT THE STATE LOOKS OVER SOMEONE IN THAT CLASS.

Wow!...3 posts...and you're already showing that you're an idiot!!...Please, I beg of you, we all know Bear Bryant couldn't win with the Tigers this year and I don't mean to knock our players by saying that. We have few seniors and we have a really good but "young" quarterback. If we can make it thru this year and learn this system I think the next 2 years should be really good!!...so please, just be quiet so people won't know how big an idiot you are!!....(especially if you really are from Macon County...although I doubt that you are :thumb: )

OK cougarbrown, for one we don't recruit. I love it when someone wants to claim this. Do we have tuition students? YES! Most of Alcoa's athletes are from Alcoa. A lot of kids want to play for a winner, so we do gets some tuition student but not all of our kids are recruited like Goodpasture's. We don't have to recruit kids? People want to send their kids to Alcoa for a good education. Let me give you a little history because apparently you don't know squat. Alcoa had 420 students thru the 50's - until about 2005. We should have been single A in early 80's to about 2004 but we played up in (2a) division. Matter of fact we have played basketball in 2a for years, when we should have been in 1a. Did we cry about it?? NO we got better why don't you guys do the same. With the overcrowding at Maryville, Heritage, and William Blount ( all 6a now). Alcoa has received more tuition students. We now have about 540 students. Let me get you a little whine with that cheese. I hope we get another chance to beat you down again after this trash.. :thumb:

Its not me crying volfan5, it was a public school poster talking about having to play private schools. I would think a guy like you who knows soo much would take the time to read a few pages back. Looks like you are the one crying.

Throw all private schools in a wadd and let them play each other. It's the only fair way.

Here is what I was replying to.

I hope we get another chance to beat you down again after this trash.. :thumb:

I thought Alcoa fans had more class than this, I guess they don't.