Columbia,Shelbyville, Lawrence Co,T-Town, LC & Franklin Co

Cascade10

Big games this week for this district.

Shelbyville 1&0 @ Columbia 1&0 ( Will Shelbyville rebound from a bad lost to Giles Co. The winner of this game will be in charge of the district)

0&1 Lincoln County @ 0&1 Tullahoma ( Which team will get the win? Tullahoma will be looking for big win in new stadium)

0&1 Franklin County @ 1&1 Lawrence Co. ( Franklin County will be looking for their first win of the district and lawrence County will be trying to get 2nd win of district)

:hungry:

Columbia and Shelbyville should be a good game. Being at home and having so many athletes should be a big advantage for the Lions, but I'm not sure about their QB situation and how that will play out.

Tullahoma should beat Lincoln County at home in their new stadium for their first game. I'd say that will be a tight game as well. Unlike normal years, these two teams don't have very many athletes at all this year. Should be low-scoring.

Franklin County is big and physical and athletic. They will be a load for Lawrence County to handle, but being at home will be huge for the Wildcats. I'm saying the Rebels by a field goal in a great game...probably high-scoring too.