Pearl Cohn @ Maplewood

FIREBIRD80

Maplewood has owned the rivalry in recent years. Pearl Cohn is getting better with eact passing week. The Firebirds shutout win over East Literature a few weeks ago opened some eyes for certain. The Panthers, like PC, have played a very difficult schedule this season. I saw PC get a breakout win in a big wayu over East Lit. 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting on Maplewood to get their big win to open some eyes. This one is going to be a low scoring slugfest I have a feeling.

Maplewood has owned the rivalry in recent years. Pearl Cohn is getting better with eact passing week. The Firebirds shutout win over East Literature a few weeks ago opened some eyes for certain. The Panthers, like PC, have played a very difficult schedule this season. I saw PC get a breakout win in a big wayu over East Lit. 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting on Maplewood to get their big win to open some eyes. This one is going to be a low scoring slugfest I have a feeling.

Maplewood has owned this rivalry the last 4 years ur right. All u have to do is put 8 in the box and Maplewood can't do nothin cause they can't throw the ball PC 21 Maplewood 13