Bruceton @ McKenzie

chipintn

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, some things need to change on the offensive play calling. Jamie Williams is the head coach and strickly works with the defense. Your right, we call the same plays every week-----and they do not work. Your would think the offensive coach would catch on to this after 8 games.

On another note, there was NO need in McKenzie running up the score. We knew coming in to the game that McKenzie would beat us. Think about the feelings those kids have------also the name calling by the McKenzie players out on the field was so immature. What goes around, comes around........

I would not think that one man coaches all the offense or all the defense. I would be worried about giving up 62 points... I think that the tigers scored one TD. If McKenzie did not score then the Tigers would have won 7 to 0 , sounds like if the Defense would have done their job the Tiger would have beat the Rebels. But I still say that ya'll need to get together over there in Tiger country and stop trying to place blame on someone.

We are not placing the blame on anyone.......we have been down for the last 2 years and we do appreciate the positive comments from everyone.

I agree, some things need to change on the offensive play calling. Jamie Williams is the head coach and strickly works with the defense. Your right, we call the same plays every week-----and they do not work. Your would think the offensive coach would catch on to this after 8 games.

On another note, there was NO need in McKenzie running up the score. We knew coming in to the game that McKenzie would beat us. Think about the feelings those kids have------also the name calling by the McKenzie players out on the field was so immature. What goes around, comes around........

I would not think that one man coaches all the offense or all the defense. I would be worried about giving up 62 points... I think that the tigers scored one TD. If McKenzie did not score then the Tigers would have won 7 to 0 , sounds like if the Defense would have done their job the Tiger would have beat the Rebels. But I still say that ya'll need to get together over there in Tiger country and stop trying to place blame on someone.

We are not placing the blame on anyone.......we have been down for the last 2 years and we do appreciate the positive comments from everyone.

Yet you want to hate on the Rebels after Friday night. Our JV and freshman teams scored on ya'll at least 4 times!!!!! 28 points!!! We don't wish bad things for Bruceton but, I remember some games in the distant past when Bruceton handed ua a good whipping too ( I played in one of them).......... So I guess you are right. What goes around comes around. Now we are even maybe.

Yet you want to hate on the Rebels after Friday night. Our JV and freshman teams scored on ya'll at least 4 times!!!!! 28 points!!! We don't wish bad things for Bruceton but, I remember some games in the distant past when Bruceton handed ua a good whipping too ( I played in one of them).......... So I guess you are right. What goes around comes around. Now we are even maybe.

The highlights are up lot of JV and freshman in this film. Link below

GO REBELS!!!

i reckon i have sit back and listened to all of this quietly i am goin to. i am from bruceton. witnessed several games where the tigers gave a beatin that was a little bit overkill. fact of the business i played in some of them. and its pretty common for the first team to play in the first series of the second half. and i think i would go hide behind a rock before i ever complained about taking a beating like that. especially when the second string and freshman scored 28 points. you cannot send a kid into a ballgame and tell him to go half speed. its not right. its not football. mckenzie won. we lost. dont hate the rebels for being good. we used to be good too

mckenzie is known for it unsportsman like conduct. let the enjoy it. have a decent team for 3 or 4 years and they think they are huntingdon or milan :D:D

htown you seem to know everything, but Mckenzie has won the A. F Bridges Award for sportsmanship giving out by TSSAA 3 out of last 4 years.. hey bud get ur info straight..

Tiger fan obviously u arent too sharp.. in the 3rd in fourth quarter 28 points were score with the JV team.. those were number 12 first two carries of the year and both were TDS. why didnt u start crying when huntingdon put up 55 on yall... guess that was ok... did you hear our players say anything to yalls? sure they are gonna say we did, if my memory is right yall got 2 unsportmanlike penalties... good luck next year we will be looking forward to it

Sweet, It's Just the Nature Of The Beast. Anytime You Switch Coaches It takes time For the Kids to First Learn The System, Second They Have To learn to Believe In It. And Then Third they Have To Execute It. It's Gonna Take Time. And As the Old Saying Goes Rome Wasn't Built In A Day. And For The Tigers To Automatically Be A Competitor Won't Be Done Quickly Either. But It Will Happen, And I Hope For Tiger Players And Fans That They Will Be Committed To Giving It Time To Work. Now The Coach Has Been Bragged On Earlier In The Year. Don't Jump Ship! He Will Be Fine. :roflol: