Polk CO. vs. South Pitt

Coach J

GOD forbid if this is too early of a post........... :thumb:

I think that Polk will prove a tough opponent if they can contain Robinson but Pitt will roll if they cannot. Polk is still a young offensive team with some great depth but everyone knows where they're problem is and if Pitt exploits it the pirates will plunder and pillage the whole "kitten" caboodle. :wacko: And it could get ugly.

Coach J I was ready to talk bout this back after Walker Valley. You hit it right on the nose Polk has to contain that kid or it will be a long night for the Cats. Like you said Polk has a weakness but I think Coach Davis will have it fixed before then. The defense will have to win this game and play hard the offense moves the ball well but they haven't had a tough team to test them all year. Polks oline might not be the biggest but they get the job done and i have seen them go up against some big d lines this year and get the job done. I reallly think Polk can win this game because they don't turn the ball over much if any noting the varsity has i think 2 all year the rest came from the reserves. They also don't get stupid penaties that is a area which Coach Davis harps on. These boys have a great chance if they go down there and play Wildcat football. Hoping for a great crowd which I think we will have and a great game. Go Polk