claiborne vs. greeneville last week of season?

claiborne1

who do you guys think has this one?

Greeneville is on another quest for another Conferenece Crown and another Undefeated Conference Record like last year. Greeneville has outscored all 4 conference oppenets by 214-48. Greeneville will beat Claiborne by a large margin. I personally think the game will be no different than all the other conference games. Greeneville wins by 30 or more!!!

Hmm, Claibornes average margin of victory in conference games is probably about 5 points. Greenevilles is somewhere around 45. This one will be close until kickoff.

Not that it really matters but Claiborne is 7-1 only loss was to Gibbs 38-36 on a blocked punt with less than one minute remaining in the game. In all games they are averaging 33, and allowing 13 an average victory margin of 20 ppg. In conference they are averaging 27 and allowing 11 an average victory margin of 16 ppg....wich is a little more than 5 for what its worth.

That being said I have seen Greenville play for many years as a member of the IMAC....they have no rival in the conference they are now in....if Claiborne stays within 3-4TD's when they play the Devils they will have played as well as they are capable of IMHO.

Hmm, Claibornes average margin of victory in conference games is probably about 5 points. Greenevilles is somewhere around 45. This one will be close until kickoff.

Not that it really matters but Claiborne is 7-1 only loss was to Gibbs 38-36 on a blocked punt with less than one minute remaining in the game. In all games they are averaging 33, and allowing 13 an average victory margin of 20 ppg. In conference they are averaging 27 and allowing 11 an average victory margin of 16 ppg....wich is a little more than 5 for what its worth.

That being said I have seen Greenville play for many years as a member of the IMAC....they have no rival in the conference they are now in....if Claiborne stays within 3-4TD's when they play the Devils they will have played as well as they are capable of IMHO.

Bigdaddy you are exactly right. Having seen both play, there is no way claiborne will be able to run the ball. If they score against greeneville it will have to be through the air, and that's just not their forte. Greeneville will win, win big, and be conference champions. Not like that's any big surprise this year. And they better fix their defense as well or greeneville will put 60 on them. Just my opinion though. Good luck to both.

Bigdaddy you are exactly right. Having seen both play, there is no way claiborne will be able to run the ball. If they score against greeneville it will have to be through the air, and that's just not their forte. Greeneville will win, win big, and be conference champions. Not like that's any big surprise this year. And they better fix their defense as well or greeneville will put 60 on them. Just my opinion though. Good luck to both.

Claiborne head coach Liles, and D-Cordinator coach Shackleford are both former assistant coaches at Morristown East, and WR/QB coach Palazzola was a former standout QB for the Canes so I am quite sure the Claiborne coaching staff are aware of just how good the Greene Devils are having coached and played against them on a regular basis in the past. Claiborne has had an outstanding year and I am sure they will be mentally ready to play....but that just goes so far. Quite frankly the Greene Devil JV team would give ANY other team in their conference a run for their money....(I am not throwing off on any conference team just telling how good Greenvillle is year in and year out) although I do not think the Greene Devils are quite as good as they have been in the past....they are still head and shoulders the best team in the conference. I hope I am wrong, but JMO.

BTW Veerman I hope for Claiborne's sake they are not thinking two weeks ahead to Greenville with South Greene on the road next week or they will come out on the short end of the stick against the Rebels.

If the Rebs play a complete ballgame they'll give Claiborne all they can handle. The Gap spotted Claiborne a 20-0 lead in the first quarter then outscored them 26-8. South Greene is every bit as capable as CG if Susong and his receiving corps get on the same page.

You r absolutely right PVHS 1990....there is a lot of parity among the conference teams....better bring your A game if u expect to win especially when u play on the road.