WAYNE COUNTY @ Collinwood

wildcatpride70

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for coach Rice .Figured he would have to play both kids on defense before it was over . Wish we would of recognised 12 was in the game before we through the dang ball on his pick. :wacko: Oh well thats football ,,, and it was a slobber-knocker just like i said . ask our number 15 that didnt make it past the first play . Hurt us with starting safty in street clothes after first play .We played hard and im proud of our offense line and d-line . Number 41 was a load after 3rd QTR . He didnt run down like i figured he would. Our special teams stunk it up all night long !!!! we will have to work on that this week .... :blink: GO TROJANS

Well thats not why he put Tyler in even though Tyler did good. The reason was that the other kid got hurt. I'm really proud of this team. This team is just so good and their D is prolly one of the best that WC has ever had. As for Offense, Warren, Graham, and Crews can just flat out run the football and thats all I have to say bout offense, untill a team can stop them, the Cats wont lose.

GOOD!!!! JOB!!!! CATS!!!! keep up the good work. Go Cats. :flower:

What's up man. tssaa web site hasn't posted an updated schedule yet. does it really take that long???

Hey shep, I'm still in Texas working. This hasn't been easy. The money has been great but, I have missed my family terribly, not to mention the Team. I don't plan on working during football season again.

wish I could have been there...did Zack get hurt bad, I sure hope not..will he

miss the playoffs? Is Collinwood even in the playoffs?

Heard #15 for Cwood got a concussion (not good for him to be fighting with his own teammates when he's on the sidelines if he's in that condition) .... and #6 for WC got a spinal chord concussion, whatever that means? Anyways, good game from both teams. I was really impressed by both.

Well folks its crazy but looks like we got a rematch of WC and Cwood in the 2nd round. Maybe the field will be in a little better condition for that game. First game was on Halloween and the playoff game will be on Friday 13th. Is this the 1st time ever that WC and Cwood have met in the football playoffs?

Has anybody heard any schedule of the playoffs? If you do will you post them? Thanks!

The game last night was awesome. Both teams played hard. I hate that Collinwood lost. We had a few turnovers and a couple of things that hurt us, but I am so proud of them...I love those Trojans! We are behind you all the way.

Has anybody heard any schedule of the playoffs? If you do will you post them? Thanks!

The game last night was awesome. Both teams played hard. I hate that Collinwood lost. We had a few turnovers and a couple of things that hurt us, but I am so proud of them...I love those Trojans! We are behind you all the way.

Collinwood plays Mcewen in the 1st round and WC gets a bye

wish I could have been there...did Zack get hurt bad, I sure hope not..will he

miss the playoffs? Is Collinwood even in the playoffs?

Heard #15 for Cwood got a concussion (not good for him to be fighting with his own teammates when he's on the sidelines if he's in that condition) .... and #6 for WC got a spinal chord concussion, whatever that means? Anyways, good game from both teams. I was really impressed by both.

good luck to them guys

Seeing how Collinwood just beat wayne county then they should have a lot of trouble with McEwen, Collinwood is now 1-3 and 6-7 in the region but who cares

How do you go 6-7 with a ten game schedule? as for he region, they beat CA, Cornersville, Mt pleasant

Loretto and Richland

McEwen won three games all season