Lawrence County vs Tullahoma

fballfan101

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going ot make a bold prediction and say that the WILDCATS will win!35-14

Not very bold considering they are both the "WILDCATS"! I could even make that statement and be right!! :angry:

That's the whole point! :thumb:

Well, I have been waiting to hear from you! I knew you couldn't leave that one alone. How do you think the game will turn out? Don't give us how you want it to turn out but how you really think. How is the QB situation going to be? Looks like it will be raining so the team that runs the ball the best should have a huge advantage. I think the Wildcats wearing purple with win this one. Now your turn Debowsdad.

Not very bold considering they are both the "WILDCATS"! I could even make that statement and be right!! :roflol:

That's the whole point! :roflol:

Well, I have been waiting to hear from you! I knew you couldn't leave that one alone. How do you think the game will turn out? Don't give us how you want it to turn out but how you really think. How is the QB situation going to be? Looks like it will be raining so the team that runs the ball the best should have a huge advantage. I think the Wildcats wearing purple with win this one. Now your turn Debowsdad.

I really don't have a gut feeling about this one. Mainly because I don't know much about LC. I do believe it will be another close one. Our defense played very well against Siegel. If you take away one big play and/or one short field, we win. I see that you have 3 RB's in the top 6 in the district. (From district8aaa.com) If you have a game breaker like Howse(Siegel) or Martin(FC), I would have to say advantage LC. If they are all power runners, then I think the game boils down to ball control & field position. We have a game breaker ourselves in Zach Bryson. If he can hit the corner and if we can give him the holes, he could be a difference maker. As far as the QB situation is concerned, "It's up in the air." (Pun intended) Regardless of who is at QB, if we don't win the battle up front, it could be a long night. :roflol:

That's the whole point! :roflol:

I really don't have a gut feeling about this one. Mainly because I don't know much about LC. I do believe it will be another close one. Our defense played very well against Siegel. If you take away one big play and/or one short field, we win. I see that you have 3 RB's in the top 6 in the district. (From district8aaa.com) If you have a game breaker like Howse(Siegel) or Martin(FC), I would have to say advantage LC. If they are all power runners, then I think the game boils down to ball control & field position. We have a game breaker ourselves in Zach Bryson. If he can hit the corner and if we can give him the holes, he could be a difference maker. As far as the QB situation is concerned, "It's up in the air." (Pun intended) Regardless of who is at QB, if we don't win the battle up front, it could be a long night. :roflol:

I watched the Siegel game and really thought T'town played much better than the game I saw them play against Shelbyville. The O'line had been had at work, with a few exceptions that almost got a QB killed, and played pretty well. Actually I thought the big plays that kept it close were for yall. The fake punts is what I am talking about. As for the RB's for LCHS, I would say there is a mixture of power and speed. I won't go into the details just yet; I will let you tell us which ones are which Saturday! I will say that all four backs are extremely talented and lets not forget the QB either! They all like to run the ball and I would too if I had an O'line like the one they are lining up behind! The Bryson kid is also a great back and makes great cuts and reads. The rain could actually give LCHS an advantage due to the fact that they are almost always running downhill. Lets not forget about tradition; T'town has owned LCHS over the years and this has to be in at least the coaches minds! The past games have not been blowouts but they have also not been wins. I do believe this LCHS team has a "SWAGGER" that I have never seen before and I believe they come in with their Senior leadership and win this game. Another bold prediction, Widcats 34-7! And that will be the cats in PURPLE AND GOLD!