MaCoN aT WeStMoReLaNd

Eag4LIFE

eagles win.The tigers are to busy feeling sorry for themselfes and wanting to wait till next year. eagles 28 tigers score 7 maybe but i doubt that.

You sir are crazy, the Tigers have outscored the eagles 142 to 68 this season. The most points westy has scored in a single game is 14. Also, whats better to start off next year then to get a win this week?I say the Tigers in a close one 21-17!

He just might crazy but the tigers ant held nobody to 14 points since the new hwy 52 by pass west was opened up to go to westmoreland,ever how many years that's been? TIGERS won't score but once and that will be a lucky pass and they can't or want run the ball,which gives the eagles more time to cramm it right down the tigers hine-end. This game is over before it starts. EAGLES 30-TIGERS 6. i would say tigers 7 but i heard they was struggling with extra points and field goals as well. this cost macon the only game they had a chance and if they played that team now sycamore would beat'em to death. OH well there is always next year as macon county would say. no im sorry it's next year we'll be better. gEE they may even get another new coach to add to macon's record,it's always and i mean always the coach at macon. it would'nt have anything to do with the players not wanting it or just going threw the motions and not practicing hard or not caring, naw, not in macon it's always the coaches fault. Untill the players get off their butt and give extra for the coach'n staff and I DON'T care who the coach is,it's going to be the same results like after friday night 0-10. keep blaming and changing coaches and see how far you get. I left out one more crying reason i hear from up there.the boys are just so young. wee-wee-wy-wy.grow up and play or get beat. those are the choices.

thats just about right... macons problem is the boys just dont care, they dont have a desire to win, sure you can say they never quit if they never started playing in the first place, if they ever want a chance to win they just need to come together, tell all the negative people in the community to shut up, and just play some football, until that it will just be like every other year

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon is'nt going to win. the players don't care and the people have nothing better to do than start some kinda drama over it being the coaches fault and trying to get another one. Eagles get their second win of the year because the kitty cats are ready for the season to be over and guess what. the famous macon pharse, they will be better next year. don't worry there is always some of that drama i was saying that people can get in on between now and NEXT YEAR.

Im pretty sure Westy will take this one hands down...GOnna be rough night for Crabtree i believe..

West-24

Macon-wont light the scoreboard up all night..

This will be the outcome in my opinion

vs-tiger.jpg

breaking news i heard next year, the tigers are changing school colors and their mascot name. the colors will be pink&white and their new name will be the whinning cream puff kitties. :thumb: p.s. how many teams will try to schedule the tiggers for homecoming next year. answer all of them. poor it to em eagles.

here are two teams with new head coaches, not many new coaches have championship years thier first season (with the exception of TC :roflol: ) Especially the ones that change every year or two.

why so many haters on here...

try answering these question before looking for a new coach.

1. how many interceptions did the coach throw?

2. how many tackles did the coach miss?

3. how many fumbles did the coach have?

4. how many blocks did the coach miss?

5. how many kicks did the coach shank?

6. how many passes did the coach drop?

bottom line...

the team with the most talent will win or the team that makes the fewest mistakes.

the eagles would be better off playing some other team that would give them some competition. this would make the eagles better for next year. macon needs to play r.b.s. or somebody like that to help them get a win but im not real sure they could beat them. i forgot r.b.s. did win 1 or 2. macon has been just pounded all year and getting it again friday night is'nt going to help the matter. who done the scheduling of the non district games macon has, that was real smart? i heard aloca got some opening's for next year.duh, aw,now don't let it shake ya none, I HEARD MACON WOULD BE BETTER NEXT YEAR.

the eagles would be better off playing some other team that would give them some competition. this would make the eagles better for next year. macon needs to play r.b.s. or somebody like that to help them get a win but im not real sure they could beat them. i forgot r.b.s. did win 1 or 2. macon has been just pounded all year and getting it again friday night is'nt going to help the matter. who done the scheduling of the non district games macon has, that was real smart? i heard aloca got some opening's for next year.duh, aw,now don't let it shake ya none, I HEARD MACON WOULD BE BETTER NEXT YEAR.

If you have not noticed neither team has a great win to loss record,so maybe both should look foward to next year.I really could care less who wins,but considering,Westmorland has only scored 14 twice all year and one win.Macon has held nobody under 14,something has to give,since we did at least get a chance to play Macon,i will pull for the tigers,the wesmorland faithfull may want to start your rain dance early.it helped at Smith Co,and they are alot better than either of you 2. TC1

macon would be better off sending the jr.high team to westmoreland. i hear they was pretty good for a change this year.the jr. high would probally give the eagles a stonger test. aw,now don't let it shake yall at least i heard a school record was broke last week, that's won alot of games now has'nt it.