Good Job Lenoir City

Speed2zone

Just wanted to take some time out and send congratulations to the Lenoir City Class of 2010. This class of great young men has had to over come more then enough obstacles in there high school careers and honestly some of the most amazing guys you will ever meet. No one had really given them much of a chance this season and this group took what they had and ran with it. I just wanted to say great job yall and enjoy Senior Night. You only get it once and after watching 3 sets of your buddy go it’s finally your turn. Love you guys and best of luck against Coach White and Marryville!

#51 Layfeild , #58 Courtney , #28 Andel , #2 Frye , #31 D'Ooge , #4 D.Cook , #23 E.Cook , #40 Craig , #18 Pardue , #68 Thomas.

To The Class of 2011:

This is your last game as a Jr. This game really doesn’t mean as much to you as it does to your senior friends. Do your best tonight, If not for yourself then for them. Most of them put 4 years in this program and that wasn’t easy after what all has happen in the past 4 years and you at best only have 3, Next year you would want this advice to go to your underclassmen. Next season is your time, and it’s your team. Build off the accomplishments that were made this season and continue to grow.

Good luck guys

I couldn't agree more. I would also like to thank this group of young men for taking my son, a freshman, and making him not only part of the team, but forming such a bond of friendship. We, as parents, couldn't have asked for a better group of young men to show such character, heart, and determination. Good luck senoirs tonight and in the future. You will be missed. Go Panthers!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yeah. AC brass walked in to the building at Clinton and suggested that the principal start changing grades.  Honesty, the notion that anybody at AC was involved is just idiocy.  The ones who are hurt most are the kids who weren't involved in the cheating, but still are being penalized by college admission decisions and scholarship consideration simply because they went to a school that was involved in such a scandal. 
    • I heard it was ugly.  Coach Harig and the Redskins demolished what is left of the Dragon Wagon.  At this point, it is not certain that Clinton will even be able to field a football team for 2024.  No way the coach keeps his job, transfers gone, nothing left.  Back to the stone ages for the Dragoons.  
    • Not even close, changing over 1000 grades?  Head coach changing grades to keep players on the field?  Not the same.  They will give Lieutenant Flip Flops the "Opportunity to resign"  right after graduation if not before.     Negative, the juvenile court judge blew the whistle.  Clinton admin, teachers and coaches started this fire.  Been going on for 4 years now according to Jones, one of the teachers that was fired.  This is truly pathetic.   The Dragon Wagon is #### up in the ditch down on highway 61 down there near The Spur.  Reap what you sew. 
    • What ever happened to the #93 rb that came in and did well last year when yalls RBs we’re going down?
    • Going to be a rough season for coach Egghead and the hawks. Everyone picking the under