WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to WC from the Dungeon hope that we see ya soon... :lol:

I dont blame you for not wanting to play collinwood but I have a feeling you may have to

:)8-):evil: you couldn't be more wrong sssssss....27 to 7 HOW BOUT THEM CATS ....and just what do you have to say cause C'wood didn't get cheated ya'll won the turnover battle and we had more penalties and we still beat ya'll. Its like this, Defense wins games and its like I've said all year, our D is too good and I told you they would be better on dry ground. Ya'll just got out played...again. How bout #8 and #41 they sure can lay the hammer down. Like ya'll thought ya'll would come in and beat us just cause you "Stomped McEwen" like it said in the paper which I thought was pretty sorry for puttin it like that. Go Cats. :evil:

Good Luck to WC from the Dungeon hope that we see ya soon... :lol:

I dont blame you for not wanting to play collinwood but I have a feeling you may have to

8-)8-):excl: you couldn't be more wrong sssssss....27 to 7 HOW BOUT THEM CATS ....and just what do you have to say cause C'wood didn't get cheated ya'll won the turnover battle and we had more penalties and we still beat ya'll. Its like this, Defense wins games and its like I've said all year, our D is too good and I told you they would be better on dry ground. Ya'll just got out played...again. How bout #8 and #41 they sure can lay the hammer down. Like ya'll thought ya'll would come in and beat us just cause you "Stomped McEwen" like it said in the paper which I thought was pretty sorry for puttin it like that. Go Cats. :lol:

I think WC's #8 and Cwood's #50 got some "issues" settled..... Or at least #8 did.

Allright wayne county congrats on your win over the wood now its time to look forward to jo burns. we need to stop rubbing in our win and start perpairing 4 if i remember correctly the team that beat us last year in the playoffs now i dont want to see that happen this year so lets get ready 4 them and let cwood get ready for basketball....