AreThe Mustangs Playing Friday Night?

squatlow

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Yeah, They Got One On The Schedule. :hungry:

I've been out of site on this game as well..I really didn't think Lake co would beat West Carrol last week ..probably a game that West Carrol players will never forget..We've been blown out in some games but to lose a game like that when they were in control..gotta be a tough one..West Caroll had a pretty good team..I believe they beat some teams that had beaten Lake Co because those teams couldn't run the ball very good against West Carrol but wasn't very good at throwing the ball and wasn't able to exploit the West Carrol secondary..Then when Lake Co played some of those teams..the last 5 weeks were in a down pour for the most part and that made Lake Co one dimensional..Last week was beautiful weather and they could throw..As for this week..I go to all the Lake Co games but this is one game I'm probably going to go..but not wanting too..lol I hate to drive that far and the gas involved..pay 16.00 for myself and my son..and watch a beat down also..I just feel like Huntingdon is going to the State..Anyway..good luck to Lake Co..and if they lose..at least the basketball players will be able to dress and play at the Dyersburg jamboree Sat night and that's what I'm expecting..