PLAYERS TO WATCH IN EAST TN ALL CLASSES

fallguy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMAC has Jake Ellison and Jordan Black from M East, Matt Harrell, Jett Pressey and Richard Cook from M West. You also have Brandon Laster from Cherokee and Pokey Lewis, Austin Collins, Evan Kirkpatrick (if able to come back from knee surgery), Joe Tipton and Shade Jett from Jefferson County. Also Zach Flynn from Svier County and probably the best player in the IMAC in Matt Kirkland from South Doyle. Not real sure who Seymour or Cocke County might have.

PF lost alot of talent from last years class, but I believe they will still be good this year....Justin Carter will be the #1 more than likely and he did throw a perfect game last year.

Gibbs loaded..everyone back from last year. Pitcher signed with ETSU. Catholic gets good shot in the arm getting Anders back..was a dominate pitcher before injury. Broussard back at catcher, and a many younger players got great game experience in the state tournament last year filling in for the injured. CAK has Houser, , Morris, some good young pitchers and Walker Howell back who did not play his sophomore year after a very nice freshman year at pitcher. Loudon returns a good team as well even though lost the very talented catcher. Stone Memorial should be improved and challenge the traditional teams who have competed for the title

PF lost alot of talent from last years class, but I believe they will still be good this year....Justin Carter will be the #1 more than likely and he did throw a perfect game last year.

Justin is a quality pitcher for them but I don't think (just my opinion) that Pigeon Forge will be as good this year unless they can replace the offense they lost through graduation. They might have to play more small ball if they can't get their hitting going.

Gibbs should be loaded as everyone is back except for 1 that graduated. Jacob Turner returns to the team after a year away and should be another quality player to add to the mix if he can get back to playing shape. It will be a very interesting team to watch if they improve offensively from last year.

Justin is a quality pitcher for them but I don't think (just my opinion) that Pigeon Forge will be as good this year unless they can replace the offense they lost through graduation. They might have to play more small ball if they can't get their hitting going.

Gibbs should be loaded as everyone is back except for 1 that graduated. Jacob Turner returns to the team after a year away and should be another quality player to add to the mix if he can get back to playing shape. It will be a very interesting team to watch if they improve offensively from last year.

Agreed, they will still be a decent ball club through hard work and coaching. They have alot of young players that are really going to have to step up bigtime and I think they can. Will they be as good as last years team? Probably not....I am still excited tho with the program under Coach Guinn's guidance. :thumb:

IMAC has Jake Ellison and Jordan Black from M East, Matt Harrell, Jett Pressey and Richard Cook from M West. You also have Brandon Laster from Cherokee and Pokey Lewis, Austin Collins, Evan Kirkpatrick (if able to come back from knee surgery), Joe Tipton and Shade Jett from Jefferson County. Also Zach Flynn from Svier County and probably the best player in the IMAC in Matt Kirkland from South Doyle. Not real sure who Seymour or Cocke County might have.

Seymour has Keegan Newport, Brandon Timmerman, Mark Funderburk, Corbin Weaver. These guys are all gamers and have alot of big game experience from summer ball. Should make Seymour competitive

Seymour has Keegan Newport, Brandon Timmerman, Mark Funderburk, Corbin Weaver. These guys are all gamers and have alot of big game experience from summer ball. Should make Seymour competitive

ok lets dont go that far.. newport is a gamer.. timmerman was somehow injured and didnt pitch very much.. funderburk the guy didnt start most of the 2nd half of the season.. the weaver did yea he is a lefty.. but no he bearly throws 75 mphs.. i jus think seymour moving into AAA will be a transition that might take awhile for them to get used too