WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games are fine, and Jeopardy is a good game for the old folks that still play it, but some of the posters in here are coming off as bad as the Independence administration. Posters that cant make a coherent post, administration that cannot make a cogent coaching decision. South Williamson is looking pretty bad after this debacle.

Hogan aka The Wizard probably already knows this, but the head coaching job was offered to someone today. I won't reveal the name because HE TURNED IT DOWN, and I don't want to mess up any future jobs for him. Independence is going to start to get desperate the closer it gets to Spring.

This just in as well: Dooley is out. Look farther down the list. :wub:

Bennett is no longer on staff, he quit after a dispute about duties.

I still say they need to make a run at Jack Daniels at Page.

Jack would be a good one. He was a proven winner at Brentwood after John Ash left in the mid 90's. There are several former head coaches looking for work. What about bringing Coach Smith back? Or maybe one of the coaches in Rutherford County?

Bennett is no longer on staff, he quit after a dispute about duties.

I still say they need to make a run at Jack Daniels at Page.

Jack would be a good one. He was a proven winner at Brentwood after John Ash left in the mid 90's. There are several former head coaches looking for work. What about bringing Coach Smith back? Or maybe one of the coaches in Rutherford County?

No one is going to leave Rutherford County for a Williamson County jobs. In WC athletics do not garner the support of like that in Rutherford. The facilities are nicer in Rutherford county. I have a feeling the hire will be out of state, Scharsch would not be a good pick.