Good luck Christian Brothers, BAUCKE WINS!!!!!!

RMC

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome news! Bauke is such a good wrestler and an even better guy! Any idea where he will be wrestling at next year? This almost guarantees him to go just about anywhere in the nation he wants to go to wrestle next year! And Mr. Johnson (bcb, my standards to get the Mr. status are quite lower than yours lol) keep up the good work, this really helps your college hunt too!

Daniel Baucke plans to attend and wrestle for the Air Force Academy next year and the Johnson twins plan to attend and wrestle at the Naval Academy next year.

We were very proud of the way the boys wrestled. They finished right up there with some traditional powers. That is a very tough tournament and anyone placing is doing very well.

Very impressive. Best of luck to all of these fine young men.

Morning, GHouse! Great work by Daniel and the Johnson's working hard at the tourney, also. Congrats to all three for going to the service academies, and wrestling there as well! Will see all of you at the Ryan tourney, I suppose, not sure Chase will make it as he is pole vaulting at UTK, and has to leave early for practice. Double-leg, will see you there hopefully, also...Chase is now 6'1" and 160, still growin'....hope you all have a great Christmas, Todd

Morning, GHouse! Great work by Daniel and the Johnson's working hard at the tourney, also. Congrats to all three for going to the service academies, and wrestling there as well! Will see all of you at the Ryan tourney, I suppose, not sure Chase will make it as he is pole vaulting at UTK, and has to leave early for practice. Double-leg, will see you there hopefully, also...Chase is now 6'1" and 160, still growin'....hope you all have a great Christmas, Todd

Goodness gracious. Why don't you rub it in. Mine has put on the lbs this past year, but absolutely none of the height. Sure would like to have some of that, would help a ton with his baseball.

Glad to hear Chase is doing so well, and wish him the best in his college career, but with his personality, I'm sure he will do just fine.

There is still growin' time, and after all, your son has great genes.....

you spelled that wrong. It's jeans, he has great jeans.

As far as what he received from his mother and I, I'm thinking that a gene regarding height may not be one of them. Width yes, height ? I'm thinking not. But we can always hope. :lol: