HOLIDAY TOURNAMENT AT JOHN OVERTON

papadoc

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas tournament at John Overton. Who do yall will win! Here are the teams.

Pearl cohn

overton

whites creek

spring hill

harpeth

greenbrier

giles co.

Abundant life, AR

david lipscomb

Glencliff

Looks like some good games in this one. Thanks for posting. Trying to narrow down where to go early next week. Considering Father Ryan, Beech and Overton Tournament.

Please post a shedule with times if you have them.

Thanks

ALL OF THESE GAMES ARE ON 12/28.

Pearl Cohn vs. Overton 8:00am

Whites Creek vs. Spring Hill 9:30am

Greenbrier vs. Harpeth 12:30pm

Glencliff vs. David Lipscomb 3:00pm

Winner of PC vs. O WC vs. SH play at 6:30pm

Giles Co. vs. Abundant Life, AR 9:30

The winners bracket and losers bracket is of course TBD but, there is the first day games! :thumb:

The winners bracket and losers bracket is of course TBD but, there is the first day games! :thumb:

Thanks

The winners bracket and losers bracket is of course TBD but, there is the first day games! :D

Why are there 6 games for 10 teams? Why is the winner of PC vs Overton playing SH(assume that is Spring Hill) when Spring Hill is playing Whites Creek at 9:30am??

I think they did it like that is because the winner of greenbrier harpeth gets a bye. That is the only reason i can think of but, that is the correct schedule.

So what happens to Whites Creek? They play Spring Hill, then they have Spring Hill playing another game before they know who wins??

Ok never mind, i've got it screwed up you said winners of those 1st 2 games play each other.

that is a very strange bracket to have some teams playing 2 games before Giles and the AR team even play their 1st game.

I think they did it like that is because the winner of greenbrier harpeth gets a bye. That is the only reason i can think of but, that is the correct schedule.

So what happens to Whites Creek? They play Spring Hill, then they have Spring Hill playing another game before they know who wins??

Don't count your chickens first, WC is not bad with their 6 football players fully involved now. They beat MLK recently. I think that should be a pretty good game.

Overton/ PC winner (8 AM game) vs WC/ SH winner (930 AM game) Play a second game that day @ 630 PM. The loser of the 630 PM game then falls back into the losers bracket and plays the loser of Greenbrier and Harpeth on Tuesday.

Don't count your chickens first, WC is not bad with their 6 football players fully involved now. They beat MLK recently. I think that should be a pretty good game.

Overton/ PC winner (8 AM game) vs WC/ SH winner (930 AM game) Play a second game that day @ 630 PM. The loser of the 630 PM game then falls back into the losers bracket and plays the loser of Greenbrier and Harpeth on Tuesday.

Thanks Bigpoppa, I wasn't counting chickens too fast, I read the post wrong and put that in a post following the one you just replied to. I was just struggling with figuring out the bracket since they have teams playing 2 games before Giles county even plays their first game according to Papadoc.

I'm not counting out Whites Creek, don't know much about them or Spring Hill. Historically WC has always fielded a competitive team and I don't expect anything less from them.