Elizabethton and Unaka's game.....What happened

blazinsaddles1288

Anyone have any Information on what took place tonight between the Lady Cyclones and Lady Rangers.I was looking at the score's on the board and surely to god that is not right. What is the problem with the girls program all of a sudden?

Let me start with the caveats that I am an Elizabethton fan and that I didn't see the game last night. Furthermore, Elizabethton has a good team and I don't think it's a stretch to say they were expected to win this game. I certainly didn't expect it to be that lop-sided. However, if you are a Lady Ranger fan, I don't understand your comment "What is the problem with the girls program all of a sudden?" I'm an outsider (one of those dang Betsy fans) and it's obvious to me there has been a problem dating back to last year. I have seen Unaka play once this year and a couple of times last year and it is apparent to me that the Unaka administration needs to take a long hard look at the girls' basketball program, i.e. the coach. In case your wondering, I don't know the coach and have no axe to grind with him or any of his family. I'm just providing my perspective on the situation. I am familiar with several of the Unaka girls and their families and in my humble opinion they have enough talent to compete much better than what has been shown. Just my 2 cents...