Tonights 10A games... predictions anyone?

basketball4me

Clarksville Academy @ McEwen

Houston County @ Nashville Christian

East Robertson @ White House Heritage

Merrol Hyde @ Jo Byrns

I say CA in a blowout

HC and NC, hard to say, NC is hot, and HC is playing without Skelton, who is still sitting out after the tech's from the Hampshire game, and they lost their point guard Cooksey. Depends on where Cox plays his big boys, and if Featherstone and Wilson can hit their 3's.

WHH over ER

MH over JB

Thats my 2 cents worth.

I would just like to say the CA and McEwen game was not a blowout. It was a great game to watch, very intense. The final score was CA 61-53. The refs was very generous to the twins as always. I just wished once that the refs could not favor anyone, & step up, have some guts, & blow a whistle on the guys when they need to. Great Game, cant wait to see what happens when McEwen goes there.

I would just like to say the CA and McEwen game was not a blowout. It was a great game to watch, very intense. The final score was CA 61-53. The refs was very generous to the twins as always. I just wished once that the refs could not favor anyone, & step up, have some guts, & blow a whistle on the guys when they need to. Great Game, cant wait to see what happens when McEwen goes there.

You are very right, it wasn't a blowout, and from looking at the stats in the Tennessean, if someone could of just handled Malcolm, things might of been different. At least now someone else has seen that the twins get a little ummm... protection ( is that the word I need to use ) from the refs.

I was wrong on the WHH / ER game too, and a little surprised, also the JB / MH game. Guess my 2 cents were not even worth 2 cents tonight. lol

HC / NC was a close game until right before half.... don't know what went wrong. I only listened to it on the radio, didn't go. Having Featherstone run point didn't help. not that he does a bad job, just the opposite, but he needs to be free to shoot.

I know with Skelton out, Monroe was played in the low post, where he's played since 6th grade, and came up with 24 points, I still don't understand why Cox has him out on wing. With boys like Skelton and Monroe and Roper I would have 2 of them down low. Can't doubleteam both of em without opening up outside shooters. And any of the 3 can power the ball up and make the shots.

Oh well, maybe thats why I'm not a coach.

Will Featherstone continue to run the point this year and next or do they have anyone else capable?I bet HC wishes they had Trevor Moore now.I agree that Monroe should be on the inside but that depends on what kind of system he is running,have not seen them play this year but they are going to struggle without Cooksey,considering everything that happened with him in the off season they probably should have gone in a different direction,he obviously did not value his second chance.

BBfan10 what I saw was a very intense game and those twins earned everything they got. The Refs missed calls on both teams. I didn't see any favortism towards the twins at all. That was a good game don't tarnish it by crying that the refs favored the twins because that was not the case. I liked McEwen game plan slow it down and make CA get impatient, However McEwen got impatient made a couple of bad shots that let CA back in and won the game. McEwen had the right game plan,but failed to follow through. I can't wait to see the rematch.
"basketball4me"]

You are very right, it wasn't a blowout, and from looking at the stats in the Tennessean, if someone could of just handled Malcolm, things might of been different. At least now someone else has seen that the twins get a little ummm... protection ( is that the word I need to use ) from the refs.

I was wrong on the WHH / ER game too, and a little surprised, also the JB / MH game. Guess my 2 cents were not even worth 2 cents tonight. lol

HC / NC was a close game until right before half.... don't know what went wrong. I only listened to it on the radio, didn't go. Having Featherstone run point didn't help. not that he does a bad job, just the opposite, but he needs to be free to shoot.

I know with Skelton out, Monroe was played in the low post, where he's played since 6th grade, and came up with 24 points, I still don't understand why Cox has him out on wing. With boys like Skelton and Monroe and Roper I would have 2 of them down low. Can't doubleteam both of em without opening up outside shooters. And any of the 3 can power the ball up and make the shots.

Oh well, maybe thats why I'm not a coach.

I went to the ER VS WHHeritage game....Heritage lost the game in the 4th ..they had the lead the WHOLE game played very well and was up by 9 with 6:03 in the 4th. Then wham they quit playing offense. Pulled the plug and decided to try and wear down the clock. Bad choice. WHH had been scoring pretty much at will while they were running and gunning and SHOOTING the ball,(first 3 quaters) Afew bad calls and no calls that went in ERs direction. 14 fouls(heritage) to 5(er) second half. One ref would just look at the obvious foul and not blow the whistle plain and simple.Bedwell fouled out early in the 4th as well. WHH looks at them wrong and foul. It would be nice if Heritage would get home court advantage sometime. ( yes it was a home game for them).

It was a very exciting game and woodard for ER sat out the game in the first half must have been some discipline. ER outscored WHH 17- 6 in the fourth. A direct outcome of the slow down play Heritage pulled in the 4th.

NCS friday. good luck.