Guard Danruss Whitt 2002-2006

Guard Jonthan Dye 2003-2007

2nd Team

Center Tavil Morris 2001-2005

Foward Travis Morrow 1998-2002

Guard Quintin Young 2004-2008

Guard Jordan Dixion 2003-2007

Guard Jeral Beamon 1999-2003

Love the list. All of those players were extremely talented when they played. The only change I would make would be quieton young. I would have to go with Neaf Abdulrahman, a 6-2 point guard from 97-01. He was 1st team all district and Region both in 2000 and 2001, and is one of the top assist guards in school history. Quentin was a good player but I feel Neaf was a bit better. Other than that, really good list!

Had fun coming up with football so figure I try Basketball

Center-Torry Morris 1996-2000

Foward Mykail Vibbert-2001-2005

Forward Jessie Rodd 1998-2002

Guard Danruss Whitt 2002-2006

Guard Jonthan Dye 2003-2007

2nd Team

Center Tavil Morris 2001-2005

Foward Travis Morrow 1998-2002

Guard Quintin Young 2004-2008

Guard Jordan Dixion 2003-2007

Guard Jeral Beamon 1999-2003

Neaf and Micheal Hill need to be on this list somewhere....

Neaf and Micheal Hill need to be on this list somewhere....[/quot

Jerel and Jordan were close in my eyes but Ill go with Jerel because I played with him and he helped our team out tremendously througout the season. I also agree for once with dfan about Neaf and Micheal Hill, both were great players one a great scorer, the other a great passer and floor leader.

Neaf and Micheal Hill need to be on this list somewhere....

Here would be my list

First team

Center- Torri Morris

PF- Jesse Rodd

SF- Mykail Vibbert

W- Jerel Beamon

PG- Neaf Adulrahman

2nd team

Center- Taviel Morris

PF- Travis Morrow

SF- Micheal Hill

W- Jordan Dixon

PG- Johnathon Dye

Jerel and Jordan were close in my eyes but Ill go with Jerel because I played with him and he helped our team out tremendously througout the season. I also agree for once with dfan about Neaf and Micheal Hill, both were great players one a great scorer, the other a great passer and floor leader.

You are crazy Neaf couldn't hold D.Whitt jock strap. My first team would be the same as getlikeme.

2nd Team

C- Tevial Morris

F- Chance Thomas

G/F- Q. Young

G-Jordan Dixion

G- Jeral Beamon

Ok my mistake, I forgot about D witt. great scorer but he was not a point guard, and I promise you Neaf would eat up little dye. I would have loved to see dye try and guard a a 6'2 point guard who was the strongest person on the team and who used to lock down Adrian Porter who was a better player than dye was. And your kidding your self if you think Quienton Young should be on either team. His team was terrible, and he did not put up very high numbers. Neaf is in the top 5 all time in assists and a 2 time first team all district and region PG. Chance and Travis Morrow is a toss up but Morrow wins because he played on a 11-1 distict team, and a 26-5 overall team.It is also very tough because D.witt, Jordan dixon, Jothan Dye, Micheal Hill and Jerel Beamon all played the same postition. Its all based your own view but Quienton good player but sorry no way!

Ok my mistake, I forgot about D witt. great scorer but he was not a point guard, and I promise you Neaf would eat up little dye. I would have loved to see dye try and guard a a 6'2 point guard who was the strongest person on the team and who used to lock down Adrian Porter who was a better player than dye was. And your kidding your self if you think Quienton Young should be on either team. His team was terrible, and he did not put up very high numbers. Neaf is in the top 5 all time in assists and a 2 time first team all district and region PG. Chance and Travis Morrow is a toss up but Morrow wins because he played on a 11-1 distict team, and a 26-5 overall team.It is also very tough because D.witt, Jordan dixon, Jothan Dye, Micheal Hill and Jerel Beamon all played the same postition. Its all based your own view but Quienton good player but sorry no way!

Naeef was a good player but couldn't shoot a lick, And had good players around him so of course he got alot of assists. Yea great defensive player gave AP a hard time but Ap wasn't the best shooter either. I think Naef would have a hard time with Dye cause Dye could shoot and get to the basket.Dye lead his team to the state so i go with Dye at point. Morrow wouldnt be on my thrid team CT would eat him alive I take AJ freeman over him.

1st team

C- Torrie Morris

PF- Jesse Rodd

SF- Mykail Vibbert

SG- D. Witt

PG- Jerel Beamon

2nd team

C- Tavil Morris

PF- Travis Morrow

SF- Jordan Dixon

SG- Johnathon Dye

PG- Neaf Abdulrahman

3rd team

C- AJ Freeman

PF- Chance Thomas

SF- Micheal Hill

SG- CJ Alred, Jody Goins or Quienton Young???

PG- Darion Stone or Bubba???

Is this a better list? Its so hard with all the good guards we had from 2000- 2005. But this is my final list I really like it, The question marks are for your thoughts on who should be there