What does White House have coming back for 2010?

Ballboy1

Whats the outlook on the 2010 White House football team? How will they stack up in their district? Who will fill skills positions and be on the line?

I'd say next year's squad looks to have at least as many cowboy collars as anyone they will play, and twice as many mustaches.

Someones a comedian, you've got me rollin man :hungry:

White House should be in pretty good shape. I think there were six seniors playing by the end of the season. A lot of young guys played a lot of minuets. I was trying to look back at the WH web page to get names and positions but its down so forgive me if I mess up on one or two.

There are some big shoes to fill at Quarterback with Greenwade and Light moving on. And the Tailback

Dixon won the player of the year in there District. The Defense looses its top FB/LB in Bird who led the team in tackles but return eight or nine of eleven starters. The O-line and D-line's were pretty beat up last year, Thanks to the CHOP BLOCKERS from Robertson Co.

So a lot of under classmen got a lot of playing time. With any luck they will stay healthy enough to let the young backfield get their feet wet as starters.

So does it look like Johnson will be the QB? Or will it be Elrod?

What about RB? Is Stem the man or is Nichols coming back?

Fullback is Jackson!

I think that the rest of the skill players are back. James, McEwen, Brown, Elrod

On defense they look to replace Light at D-end. ?????

cornerback? Elrod? maybe O'Neal, or West

Line Backer? Jackson, and Smith

Other than those three positions, every other spot returns starters or kids that split time as starters.

These are just my thoughts, Let me know where I'm off. I know I left someone off. :popcorneater: