(22-2) Knox Fulton at (24-1) Knox Bearden, who ya got?

tennessee22

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With your logic then, Dan Marino was not a good QB. Marino never won a Super Bowl, so he is one defiently not a good QB. Success in the post season, doesn't always mean that a coach isn't successful. Check out who has the most wins in Knoxville over the last 15 years and only won name will come up.....Mark Blevins...the proof is in the pudding there playa!!!

I liked Marino but Manning isn't a good QB in my opinion. Hahah WHO DAT!! But I disagree with your statement with the most wins the last 15 years.. I think that will be my boy over at AE, Charles Mitchell. Or even maybe even Jody Wright. Mitchell and Wright goes to the State just about every year, you don't hear much about those Puppies going to state.. But I'm ready for Monday so those Rebels can get another victory over those Puppies.. GO WEST/Let's GO AE!!

Didn't quite turn out like you expected for the Rebels over the puppies...the Bulldogs made the Rebels look like Turtles....I'm just saying