1ST ANNUAL - GatorBILL 8AA CWS AWARDS

gatorbillmsu

GatorBill's First Annual 8-AA Coulda-Woulda-Shoulda Award Winners:

The Coulda Award goes to: The trio of Cannon Co., Livingston Academy, and Upperman HS. There are one point losses all over this mess that coulda changed the bragging rights for any of these teams. A few more drops in the bucket coulda saved a lot of coin flipping.

The Woulda Award goes to Kayci Ferriss of Smith Co.: I feel bad for the kid and for the team at Smith Co. this year. This woulda been a completely different season with Miss Ferriss in the lineup, maybe woulda changed the coin flip problems at the end of the season. Good luck to a fine ball player next year at Vandy.

The Shoulda Award goes to Shelby Taylor at Livingston Academy. As I have posted in the 8AA Honors thread, I mean no disrespect to anyone when I say this, but Shelby Taylor deserved to be on that First Team. I posted in the other thread that, although she is a fine player and deserving of the honor, I would have swapped Rachel Brown with Shelby Taylor on the First and Second Teams. The Brown kid is a fine ballplayer, and probably a very good kid, I love to watch her play. Most years I would not argue her at first team, but she was absent from too many box scores this year, and the Taylor kid played the excellent ball. She Shoulda been First team. She is a lot of the reason for the 3-Sided Coinflip in 8AA this year.

That is it. The drama is over. You can all exhale now, and continue with the post season. Im sorry there are no trophys or plaques for this years winners due to a lack of funding......but maybe next year I will steal some spittoons from the JC fans and paint them gold!!!

Gator: You're OK! :lol: I'm going to have to take back A FEW of those bad things I've been saying about you. :wacko:

Thanks Foxy and Rabbit.

Rabbit, just make sure you dont take back ALL of them, that might take the fun out of this place!!

:lol:

:roll:

I almost put an Honorable mention into the Shoulda's, since Rachel Brown could have put a completely different twist into things if she were not hurt, or otherwise out of the boxscore. It left me with an easy way to get Shelby Taylor into the First Team. Without that, I may have had to rely on wit, and wisdom. Im afraid that I am dreadfully short of both of those things lately!!

Also, I had a tough time figuring out whether it should be CSW, WCS, or exactly what order things go in.....and then it occurred to me: C(ant) W(in) S(hhiiiii......rhymes with wit) So that is how CWS came to fruition!!

:popcorneater: