Region 8AAA at Central

knoxbball

i dont think that dyer county has the power to win against either unless the refs get involved as bad as they were during bolton game. it was awful.

What specifically did these refs do, during the Bolton game? :?

---------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to get a verrrrrry funny feeling about this "short ref" dude, as it related to Dyer County!

Heck, one DC poster even said earlier about this same ref -- that he calls a lot of DC games.

Something is really starting to stink here, where this one ref is concerned!

I don't know anything about the short ref..... But I do know this.... I have been in that gym, the fans are hostile and the refs seem like they are on Dyer County's personal payroll. Personally I think Whitestation has a better chance in that enviroment.... Because Joe Jackson doesn't let that intimidate him, he has a killer instinct and never gives up.... He is mentally ready for this. I have seen Melrose lose their composure on several occasions.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that dyer county has the power to win against either unless the refs get involved as bad as they were during bolton game. it was awful.

What specifically did these refs do, during the Bolton game? :?

---------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to get a verrrrrry funny feeling about this "short ref" dude, as it related to Dyer County!

Heck, one DC poster even said earlier about this same ref -- that he calls a lot of DC games.

Something is really starting to stink here, where this one ref is concerned!

Trader....I'm an avid basketball lover that attends middle school, high school games from Memphis to rural West 10, state tourney every year, college and NBA games and I have no affiliation to any team. I just like looking at talented top players that other people talk about or are ranked. Not to take anything from Dyer County because they played a great game and not to stir up mess....I feel that Cordova was really shafted on the calls all night...The short ref made call after call........most in DC's favor! Congrats to DC and good luck tomorrow

I was at the Dyer vs Bolton game. The refs simply took the game from Bolton, plain and simple. The Dyer Co. fans know that. If Dyer beats JNS on tomorrow and gets to host the sectional game it will be the same. Any Memphis team that goes up there they will get the short side of the calls, no doubt. I'm telling you they have no shame. At the least they will keep Dyer in the game and will not allow them to get blown out. And believe me they should get blown out going against either team. Just wait until after that game, the boards on here will be blowing up, win or lose about how one-sided the officiating was!

Here's what the ref does. He along with the rest of the crew allows Dyer Co play super aggressive, for example shoving players in the back for rebounds, going over the back for rebounds, flopping, and more. Yet then they force the other team to not play aggressive by calling every touch foul and some that are not even there. So just like against Bolton and Cordova, there opponent is faced with the bonus in the 3rd and maybe the double bonus by the beginning of the 4th, like against Bolton. The Refs change the way the game is played to help Dyer.

Here's what the ref does. He along with the rest of the crew allows Dyer Co play super aggressive, for example shoving players in the back for rebounds, going over the back for rebounds, flopping, and more. Yet then they force the other team to not play aggressive by calling every touch foul and some that are not even there. So just like against Bolton and Cordova, there opponent is faced with the bonus in the 3rd and maybe the double bonus by the beginning of the 4th, like against Bolton. The Refs change the way the game is played to help Dyer.

Thanks for the specifics about the refs!!!!

It is really a shame to hear about refs doing the sort of stuff that you outlined! It all reminds me of the "snow job" that the refs tried to put on undefeated Mphs Hamilton, years ago-- during its State Title game (win) over Shelbyville. I wonder if these are the same refs, rearing their ugly heads again...

Anayway, it was downright disgraceful to watch those refs blatantly try to take the game from Hamilton! Thank God they did not succeed.

White Station has OBVIOUSLY cashed this game in.....Melrose is just too strong for the Spartans!

Melrose has hit about six or seven 3-pointers in the 3rd qtr, to further bury White Station!

Chris Jones -- 35 pts for Melrose, 14 pts in the 3rd quarter!

Joe Jackson -- only 8 pts for WS

----------------------------------

End of 3rd Qtr:

Melrose 68 -- White Station 35