Cannon County stuns Upperman in OT...

woodvegas

Go Gator Go, you do whatever makes you happy! Whine, cry, stomp, cheer, spill popcorn - we will keep ya, no matter what!!

Now - to the matters at hand. I just wanted to say, how very proud of my BIG, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZON daughter I am and the group of girls she has spent the last six years with. What a GREAT group of young ladies!!!!!

May your focus, drive and talent get you to the "BIG DANCE" next week!!! :lol: This is what it all comes down to - camps, practices, blood, sweat and tears.......

So GOOD LUCK to "my family" that will play at Polk Co. Saturday. THE UHS FANS WILL BE THERE TO CHEER YOU ON!!!! :lol::roflol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Gator Go, you do whatever makes you happy! Whine, cry, stomp, cheer, spill popcorn - we will keep ya, no matter what!!

Now - to the matters at hand. I just wanted to say, how very proud of my BIG, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZON daughter I am and the group of girls she has spent the last six years with. What a GREAT group of young ladies!!!!!

May your focus, drive and talent get you to the "BIG DANCE" next week!!! :lol: This is what it all comes down to - camps, practices, blood, sweat and tears.......

So GOOD LUCK to "my family" that will play at Polk Co. Saturday. THE UHS FANS WILL BE THERE TO CHEER YOU ON!!!! :roflol::lol:

I may not be able to make it Saturday due to commitments at the old homestead, so the girls better go out and win this one for me!!

I have to tell ya, when this run ends, whenever that is, it will be a sad time for me. These girls that are Seniors now were just lil Freshmen when I rolled into town. I have been a huge fan of all of these girls since then, and will continue to be after they move on of course.

Their freshmen year they were part of one of the best girls basketball teams I have ever seen assembled. (and I have seen some good ones, as we all have) I have hounded several college coaches on behalf of a few of these players. I have made great friendships with some of those college coaches, as well as most of you parents, and with some of the good people here at coachT.

trying to keep my short story long here: I have thoroughly enjoyed watching yer kid, and the rest of the kids there at uppperman. They are good kids and they play hard!! I also have a great appreciation for the way they treated my kid while she was a part of the whole mess. For the most part anyways, hahaha.

See ya at the gym!

GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!