Future in U.C. Baseball good or bad

tornado93

My honest opinion....UC's coach used to do instructional training to a few of my travel ball kids a couple of years ago, including my son. My son and 2 other of the kids he trained have made their high school team as freshmen this year. My son and one other are playing varsity already as freshmen. UC's coach is a former college star and minor leaguer. He is a sure baseball man who worked very well with my kids and really taught them alot that winter. My travel ball team won a state championship that following summer and won a world series championship last year as 13 year olds. Unless there is some administrative thing going on at the school that I am unaware of, I would say your son is in fine hands with Jeremy.

My honest opinion....UC's coach used to do instructional training to a few of my travel ball kids a couple of years ago, including my son. My son and 2 other of the kids he trained have made their high school team as freshmen this year. My son and one other are playing varsity already as freshmen. UC's coach is a former college star and minor leaguer. He is a sure baseball man who worked very well with my kids and really taught them alot that winter. My travel ball team won a state championship that following summer and won a world series championship last year as 13 year olds. Unless there is some administrative thing going on at the school that I am unaware of, I would say your son is in fine hands with Jeremy.

He also has a state championship under his belt at Mckenzie....

Question for all the old timers in UC. What ever happened to Rodney Bonds? I faced him back in 1992 in the final four at MTSU. He was hitting 93-94 mph and 3 hit us on the mound as a junior. Went deep for UC for their only hit and only run. Beat Grundy 1-0 single handedly. Heard he went to UT but nothing after that.

He got into trouble with the law, not sure where he is now.... :thumb: