Mr. Joe Jackson/Whitestation

nebuntyn

Wow! that's really the only word that I could think of when looking at your high school career....I have watched you since 8th grade, and every year you have improved. Let's take a look at your high school career.....State runner up- Sophmore.....State champion- Junior.....Senior- State runner up, Tennessee gatorade player of the year, Mr. Basketball AAA, Mcdonald's All American, Over 3400 points scored for your career, which puts you fourth all time in the state of Tennessee and second all time in Memphis/Shelby County. I saw the word overrated on the blogs several times, and the only thing that I can say to those people is, to bad you didn't get to watch him play on a regular basis. I am sure there is a young man out there, that would love to have or had this career, heck, I think they would even take the title of overrated, if it was attached to this resume. I also believe you had nothing else to prove and it's time for a new challenge. Thank you for all the highlights and I look forward to seeing you on ESPN next week at the Mcdonald's all American Game (Enter the dunk contest). Most people will say he was a great basketball player and a freak athlete, and that you are.......But your biggest attribute to me was, your mental game and your killer instinct, you thought nobody on the court was better than Joe Jackson, and all of that is so important at the next level. I have seen so many great athletes, but they did not have the heart or desire that you have. Some advice for you young man......keep people around you that have the best interest of Joe Jackson and not his potential. I hate to see your high school career end, but I can't wait to see you at the next level......You truly have bigger and better things ahead of you......I wish you the best. Much love to you.