Brentwood Vs. Ravenwood

laxbro1

Why would you say Ravenwood is Gay? I don't get that. Brentwood won that is great for them, no need to say things like gay about Ravenwood. I have not seen Brentwood play this year, but I still would question how far they will get in the playoffs. I say that b/c in the past they have been a very undiscliplined team, lots of penalties, very mouthy, etc...

Maybe they have changed, I hope they have. It looks like MUS and McCallie are the class of Division 1 again. And in D2 it looks like Baylor is having a good year along with JP2, Cookeville, Webb-Knoxville and St. Georges. Still half the season left, April should be interesting for all involved.

yeah whatever brentwood totally got lucky with that number 20 guys open goal. brentwood stinks ravenwood will kill them later. and richard altar probly isnt ven going to salisbury. yall are dumb

i don't like Brentwood or ravenwood at all, but brentwood was obviously the better team here. Ravenwood's defense wasn't up to the challenge of the athletes that Brentwood has. heck, they let one of Brentwood's d-poles score 2. And from what i hear, he isn't that great