COACHING CHANGES @ CLINTON

92Dragon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going back to the power I, do we have a new look on defense?
Im sure we will see the power I this season, but it looks to me as if they are running a pro style offense. Most of the plays i have seen at practice have had two rb's lined up behind the qb....one to the left, and the other to the right....and the qb can hand off to either one of them, or either one of them can go out for a pass. I havent seen any shotgun formations yet either.

When is Clinton spring game? AC is this Friday 7:00

I dont believe we are going to have a spring game.....we are going to use all of our spring practice time to work on our new offense. I think i may come up there and check you guys out friday! How much will it cost to get in?

Clinton had a solid first week. Thats coming from one of the coaches. First year OC Chris Steger I hear is doing a fine job implementing is new offense. QB Shawn Ambrose I hear is getting better everyday. They are taking it slow really preaching fundamentals. The coach was very impressed with how Austin Powell is looking. There 3-3-5 defense looks great, and with all the athletes they have, look for good things from the D. Dont know about the scrimmage for Clinton, but I will certainly be attending the AC scrimmage.

• 2 weeks later...
Clinton had a solid first week. Thats coming from one of the coaches. First year OC Chris Steger I hear is doing a fine job implementing is new offense. QB Shawn Ambrose I hear is getting better everyday. They are taking it slow really preaching fundamentals. The coach was very impressed with how Austin Powell is looking. There 3-3-5 defense looks great, and with all the athletes they have, look for good things from the D. Dont know about the scrimmage for Clinton, but I will certainly be attending the AC scrimmage.

Hey classof2002, did you see in last weeks clinton courier where we had 2 transfers come in for football?