Soddy Daisy TROJAN CLASSIC Updates & Scores

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you hop off the joy stick man. Halls may not play the best teams but they aren't winning by one or two runs. There run rulling everyone they play just about. Soddy Daisy is supposed to be the best team in Chattanooga and one of the better teams in the state. Halls hammered them and didn't even throw their ace. You should probably worry about your district tournament and make sure you can beat maryville this time :thumb:. Sorry Halls doesn't have 2,400 kids to choose from for their baseball team. So why don't you go suck on a wet sock and get off to your admirals :roflol: .

Funny you say they hammered them they gave up 9 unearned runs and played there worst defense all year. And yes farragut u halls is way overated. I mean way overrated. You guys will probably beat them 20 to the rock. But halls coach is a very respectable coach. However can't say the same for the parents. And farragut u why don't u schedule a game with soddy daisy next year it would be a good game I can promise that. Get Buckner to call and I'm sure they would love to come up there and play

Soddy Daisy did score 8 runs but 4 of those runs came on 2 foul ball (triples). They did score 4 runs that they earned. The way I count it up after all the mistakes would have made the score 6 to 4 Halls. If you read the post from Cajun, Soddy has everything so whats the deal, no excuses. About the parent thing I do believe it was your parents (consession workers) that were called down by the umpire at home plate, correct. The Halls prom was during the Kesslers tournament and they have been playing the trojan classic for many years as I recall. As for you Farragutelementary I notice you commenting on everyones post about everything. You talk trash and run everyone's team down and I know your the exception to the rule because I know a lot of parents from your school and they are just not like that.

2 foul ball triples haha. That's funny talk about excuses. So I guess we can say your homeruns shouldn't count cause they were windated. Hey I agree the umpires were bad both ways and that's true, but you guys are not as good as you say you are and soddy is not gods team like Cajun talks about. and trust me you would have lost 8 to 7 there bud. But who cares we played bad and you guys got the win congrats u little excuse maker.

Most Hr's at Soddy Daisy are wind aided except for the one that #20 hit to LF. As for being good as we think we are... We probably think we are as good as you think you are. Good luck the rest of the way. Your kids seem to be good kids thats what is most important.

Halls played a well coached and talented team on their home field. Adding and subtracting runs based on errors and bad calls is useless because you cant say that everything that happened after those plays would have remained the same. SD started fast and Halls responded with a 10 run 3rd inning. SD, as all quality teams do, kept battling and cutting into Halls lead. Halls, as all good teams do, responded to keep control of the game. Most games are won by the team that pitches best and plays the best defense. We have more pitching depth most schools. Other than the SD game we gave up 1 run and 5-7 hits total in our other 3 games and didnt even use 1 of our district pitchers. We play solid defense and hit the ball very well also. Playing with poise in a big game is also a factor. I met several SD parents and enjoyed talking to them. You have first class facilities and are a class program. To say Halls is a terrible team is silly and really doesnt relfect the class of the SD program. As for parents, every team has those they are proud of and those they wish would be less vocal. We played you and beat you on your home field. That doesnt mean you wont beat us the next time we play. For my money, 2 good teams played on Sunday and we were the better team that day. I wish you success the rest of the season and look forward to the next time we get play again.