What is Darlington Soccer Academy??

soccermanruney

Hello Everyone...It has been quite a while since I have even viewed/been on the Coach T.com....not since the old High School days!

To make a long story short... I was trying to look up my old high school coach from Father Ryan (Rex Bowman) and while doing some searching on the internet....I found him at the Darlington School in Georgia. He is the Assistant Director of their Soccer Academy. What is this soccer academy?? Looking at their website it looks like a club team. Anyone out there have any info on this academy?

Ok well to answer im a USSF referee and was at the John Talley Showcase in Memphis TN not so long ago (about a month) and I remember a Darlington Academy boys team they were U19 or so... They were a club team, Very Physical, fast, and smart. Good team overall. Not sure if its who "he" coaches but yea hope this helps.

Darlington is a private boarding (and day) school in Rome, Georgia. It was founded (it think) in the early 1900s and is K-12. Think of McCallie or Webb Bell Buckle - very expensive. They attract students from all over the world. They started two "academys" - tennis and soccer several years ago (similar to the IMG model). The soccer academy plays as a club but they also have a standard high school teams. Did I mention very expensive? They host several camps during the summer (ie No 1 Soccer, SoccerPlus, etc).