Halls holds off the panthers with a walk off HR!

thegame2714

These two teams battled it out the whole night with Halls winning it in the bottom of the 7th with a walk off homerun from senior shortstop Paul McConkey(University of Kentucky signee). This game was any baseball fans dream to watch. Hopefully these two teams will battle it out again in the district tournament

psh you think thats a game?

Webb @ Catholic. The score is close the entire time with Webb having a slight advantage most of the game. Justin Alexander pitching for Webb and Wes Monarch and several others pitching for catholic. Justin comes out after the 6th inning and Catholic has 3 outs left to win. The score at this point is 8-5. KJ Parent (I think, not positive) comes in to pitch. Hit by McDermott, Broussard, then Anders, then Nelson drives in a run. Score 8-6. Parker Wormsley comes into pitch. Next batter Trey Leake hits an opposite field walk off grandslam to beat webb 10-8. Tell me how the ending can get much better than that? :roflol:

I hadn't heard anyone say anything about it so I might as well do it. But anyways, congrats on the win halls!

i believe the walkoff was in the 8th. i think if both win first round games, the rematch will be in the second round.

That's right Rico. It was the bottom of the 8th. You are also correct that they could meet in the 2nd round, but I assure you that nobody is looking past H.V. They are playing as good as anybody right now.

They scare me. :excl:

Now, back to the Red Devils. -_- They are extremely strong this year. I think they can play with Farragut and give them all they want in the regional tournament.

I do like how my Panthers swung the bat the other night. That was nice to see. :roflol: