How Good Will Dyer County Be This Year in 3A?

Bulldog1288

Well I dont see how Fred was a leading scorer and John got the trophy? Can you explain that? Cant have what both ways? They DO play selfish ball and the reason JOHN was the higher scorer is because he has a higher percentage shot than Fred so in other words John can get the ball less times than Fred and still have more points because it goes in more..obviously you don't know anything about percentages either! I am tired of arguing with you too because you are STUPID!

Hide behind your screen name and call me names!!! What a Chode!

I know alot about percentages!!!! I took Calculus and Statistics and had an "A" in both!!! Math is second nature to me!!!

Look at all the write ups about the games!!! Fred was leading scorer in many of them... Found only 1 where John had a like 21 pts and Fred had 6... and Found only 1 where Fred had 26 and John had 10... the rest were fairly even!

I want the OFFICIAL stats to solve this!!!

Not just you posting stats saying they are OFFICIAL!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww you made an A? Did mommy and daddy hang it on the refrigerator? Go get the official stats big boy and set the record straight for yourself. I don't have to hide behind anything to call someone a name I'll say it to your stinking face if I knew who you were!

It would be EASY to figure out who I am, if you are a Choctaw fan, cause MANY Choctaw fans know who I am or know of me... SO ask around!!!!!

No comment of the word Chode? Wow, probably didn't know what that word meant lol... Don't Google it.. it means MORON!!!

No, parents didn't hang it on the refrigerator like your parents did cause mine were too frequent!!! :roll:

I know what the word chode means I just can't believe that someone still uses it! I'm glad your A's were frequent because you don't know crap about sports! Here is a little something you can have for your records..

assist leader-cedarious taylor

leading rebounder-ced janes

3 point shot leader-John Dement

defensive-fred

leading scorer-john dement

6th man- robert hubbs

most improved-robert hubbs/ced janes

academic-chandler/john

most coachable-wesley

huslte award-fred

Go suck on that!

I know what the word chode means I just can't believe that someone still uses it! I'm glad your A's were frequent because you don't know crap about sports! Here is a little something you can have for your records..

defensive-fred

6th man- robert hubbs

academic-chandler/john

most coachable-wesley

huslte award-fred

Go suck on that!

Good stuff! I've needed a laugh. Keep it up!

defensive-fred

6th man- robert hubbs

academic-chandler/john

most coachable-wesley

huslte award-fred

Go suck on that!

Huslte? LOL!!!! Hustle.. Thanks for showing me who is smart HAHAHAHA :popcorneater: I can do the same thing watch:

Best player in the world- ME

Best at everything- ME

See how that works???

I've lost more information about sports than you will ever have!!!!!!!!!

GO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Funny how you can point out a typo, but you can't prove that the trophies are wrong! Why? Because I am right! Go look them up you immature, no talent having, douche bag! Here is a link for you too...enjoy

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clearly-Y ... 1378402711

Wow! That's funny! Immature, no talent?? You clearly have no clue who I am so I'll just let you pass on that one!

Who is the immature one calling people a douche bag?

Who started this name calling stuff? YOU!!! So who looks immature now?? YOU!!!

Where is your source?? Post it!! WE ARE WAITING!!

Funny how you can point out a typo, but you can't prove that the trophies are wrong! Why? Because I am right! Go look them up you immature, no talent having, douche bag! Here is a link for you too...enjoy

Wow! That's funny! Immature, no talent?? You clearly have no clue who I am so I'll just let you pass on that one!

Not takin sides here...but you havent posted anything that is a source either.

Not takin sides here...but you havent posted anything that is a source either.

Pure Math is my source!

How about I get a picture of the trophy that John has that says highest scorer. Obviously your freaking math is wrong. I will find you this coming season and I will prove you wrong once and for all face to face, until then don't post anything else on here to make yourself look any dumber than you already have. Go back to your room and keep telling yourself that you are smart and that you are right because nobody else believes you. Have a nice day!

P.S.- I don't call names I call 'em like I see 'em. I have people who know exactly who you are and they all agree with me!