Announcements

• Recent Posts

• From the stats I found online it looks like Gabe Eddington- .484, 44 total hits, 43 runs scored and 42 stolen bases.Meanwhile, on the mound, the Austin Peay commit had a record of 8-2, while compiling 50 innings pitched with an ERA of 1.82. Carson Parrott - 7-0 overall as a starting pitcher with a 1.41 ERA, 95 strikeouts and a save in 53 and 1/3 innings pitched. Parrott hit .392 with 3 home runs, 21 RBIs with a .566 OBP and .716 SLG. Jaxon Walker - .454, 53 hits, 38 RBI’s, 9 HRs.   Not saying the other three aren’t deserving but Quillen had better BA than all three and was just as dominate pitching.  Like I said I don’t know how you leave off the 3a Baseball player of the year last year when he put up better numbers.  I know Greeneville’s Coach wasn’t happy about it saying “I don’t give a s*** what anybody else says. That kid is the best player in Tennessee, and everybody else on our team rises to his level“.  I’m sure winning another State Championship as a junior is more important to Carson than the individual award, it’s just a head scratcher to not be nominated
    • What coach in their right mind would want to come here and set theirself on fire to keep her warm.
    • Shoulder not going to the #### show .   Macon will name the score this year.
    • Plenty of time. The former coach was busy with family and disappeared all summer anyway. Obvious choice has the same family issues. First game is in March 2025.