HVA/Oak Ridge

akula21

Kinda surprised we are not hearing anything about this match. Last time sounded like a great match ending in a draw at the last moment. I know supporters of both these teams have been nonexistant this season.

Having played both, with OR much more recent, I expect it to be an awesome game. Good luck to both teams. I'd have to favor HVA in overall talent, but Coach Day had his boys rocking when we saw them last week so I won't pick against him. I'm going 3-2 Oak Ridge in OT.

Kinda surprised we are not hearing anything about this match. Last time sounded like a great match ending in a draw at the last moment. I know supporters of both these teams have been nonexistant this season.

Having played both, with OR much more recent, I expect it to be an awesome game. Good luck to both teams. I'd have to favor HVA in overall talent, but Coach Day had his boys rocking when we saw them last week so I won't pick against him. I'm going 3-2 Oak Ridge in OT.

I'm coming tonight to support Coach Day and his squad. I think it is gonna be a GREAT game. HVA has some super talent, but seems somewhat inconsistent from game to game. I'm also going to say overtime, and hope for a district championship for Oak Ridge.

You coming tonight Akula, or is graduation at the same time?

Previous match ended in a 4-4 tie...so should be a pretty exciting back and forth game...the weather could play a major factor. I give a slight edge to Oak Ridge so im goin to guess and 3-2 game with lots of chances for both teams.Who ever wins can easily get past Bearden next round.

I was at the HVA and OR game. About a 2 hour delay on the game, but they still got it in. GREAT first half! Very exciting.

First goal was a PK for HVA. Good call, in my opinion. Not a dirty foul, but from my perspective, an definite foul. OR then came back and scored a rip from #10. HVA came back and scored a rip of its own to go up 2-1.

At this point, I thought OR was going to be alright. They were really moving the ball well, and attacking the goal. They had several chances that didn't fall for them. They looked good. Then HVA attacked and got a goal off of a unlucky deflection by the keeper to go up 3-1. Kind of rocked OR a little bit. OR was pressing high and HVA got a nice breakaway to go up 4-1 at half.

OR never found their rhythm after that. #11 for HVA was a deadly threat most of the night for HVA. Very composed and FAST! He got a nice goal at the end for the final of 5-1 and could have had about 2 more if the ball fell differently.

Wish the outcome had been different (gotta root for Coach Day) but it just wasn't their night last night. Both teams will have tough games Tuesday. Now is the waiting game to see who they will play!

Hawks fans are on here and are reading the posts. We were confident going into last night and were not dissapointed. OR is a very strong and very fast team. HVA left it on the field though, and I believe 5-1 shows a very strong team getting stronger, not that it just wasn't "OR's night". We have gone 18-2 in goals through the post season, that should speak for itself.

Hawks fans are on here and are reading the posts. We were confident going into last night and were not dissapointed. OR is a very strong and very fast team. HVA left it on the field though, and I believe 5-1 shows a very strong team getting stronger, not that it just wasn't "OR's night". We have gone 18-2 in goals through the post season, that should speak for itself.

Oh, don't misunderstand me, HVA played a great game. It was not a bust on HVA. They have some of the best talent in some players that I have seen this season. It just was HVA's night and not OR's. Don't read into it more than was there.