Iowa Wrestling Camp at CBHS

GWBaker

CBHS will be hosting a wrestling camp from August 2-6, 2010 from 6-9 pm for high school wrestlers. This camp will be lead by three Iowa wrestling All-Americans - Daniel Dennis, Ryan Morningstar and Phil Keddy. The cost is $200 if you sign up on or before July 9th. This is a huge opportunity to learn from the best wrestlers and program in the country and a huge opportunity for TN wrestling.

The camp is limited to 70 wrestlers so please sign-up early before your spot is lost. Advertising only started a week ago and spots are going quickly. Email me at genewbaker@gmail.com if you would like a copy of the camp flyer or if you need additional information.

Gene Baker

This should be a great camp for everyone that decides to learn the "IOWA STYLE" of wrestling. Very, very, very few high school wrestlers are able to hold up under the intense pressure that Iowa wrestlers place on their competition.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Entries are still coming in for the camp.

Out of town wrestlers can get a great deal at the nearby Extended Stay America. It is a nice hotel in a nice area at only $65 per night. Rooms include a kitchen. Therefore for a four night stay split among four wrestlers, lodging will only cost about an additional $65 for the entire week (Mon-Thur). I know the camp clinicians are staying at this hotel too. Here is the information:

Extended Stay America

6325 Quail Hollow (off Poplar)

Memphis, TN 38120

Telephone: 901-685-7575

• 2 weeks later...

Two days into this camp, and I'm blown away. These Iowa wrestlers are no joke! I have absolutely zero allegiance to Iowa wrestling...but, I now understand why they're the best. If you didn't make this camp, you missed out on a great opportunity to improve, and will probably learn a painful lesson from a wrestler who did.

CBHS will be hosting a wrestling camp from August 2-6, 2010 from 6-9 pm for high school wrestlers. This camp will be lead by three Iowa wrestling All-Americans - Daniel Dennis, Ryan Morningstar and Phil Keddy. The cost is $200 if you sign up on or before July 9th. This is a huge opportunity to learn from the best wrestlers and program in the country and a huge opportunity for TN wrestling.

The camp is limited to 70 wrestlers so please sign-up early before your spot is lost. Advertising only started a week ago and spots are going quickly. Email me at <!-- e -->genewbaker@gmail.com shoes<!-- e --> if you would like a copy of the camp flyer or if you need additional information.

Gene Baker

Would love to know how it went and see some pictures once it's finished. Could interest me if another one is ever done.