coffee at Soddy Daisy

alltheway2013

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Coffee wont have the music blaring when the opposing pitcher is getting ready to pitch. No Class from the announcer. But should be a good game. Go Soddy!!!! Did I say that. Yes I did!!! Soddy 4-1

It seems that now days all teams play music between innings. I don not think it was CC being disrespectful- I think it is just being up to date. I don't know what your team does but sounds like to me that their behind the times-No way to play music?. A pitcher that is any good would not be effected by the music. Also, if I'm not mistaken doesn't the music play while both teams warm up ??? ;)

It is the timing of the music. As she begins to pitch not the music. The music is fine and is used about everywhere, but should be stopped at end of between innings warm up. The issue was obviously distracting. It was not played while cc pitcher was in middle of arm circle. Why

At least Coffee wont have the music blaring when the opposing pitcher is getting ready to pitch. No Class from the announcer. But should be a good game. Go Soddy!!!! Did I say that. Yes I did!!! Soddy 4-1

It seems that now days all teams play music between innings. I don not think it was CC being disrespectful- I think it is just being up to date. I don't know what your team does but sounds like to me that their behind the times-No way to play music?. A pitcher that is any good would not be effected by the music. Also, if I'm not mistaken doesn't the music play while both teams warm up ??? ;)

It is the timing of the music. As she begins to pitch not the music. The music is fine and is used about everywhere, but should be stopped at end of between innings warm up. The issue was obviously distracting. It was not played while cc pitcher was in middle of arm circle. Why

The coach should have asked the ump to put a stop to it and it likely would have. Really if it was that bad the ump should have done it on his own.

I really think that this issue about music being played is being blown out of proportion. Do you think that the guy in the pressbox has his finger on the volume and turns it down or stops the music as the CC pitchers is in the middle of her arm swing-REALLY!!! ;) Like I said before these girls get in a zone and I don't even think they could tell you the song being played as they warm up. If I was an ump, I would not even get involved with the minor things like music being played or when!! Sounded like a good game between CC and SD-Congrats to both teams!! ;)

The coach should have asked the ump to put a stop to it and it likely would have. Really if it was that bad the ump should have done it on his own.

Well folks I hate to be the one to tell you but them "Lady Indians" that CC will be a playin Friday or Saturday will be playin a little music as well. So if you aint into music I wouldnt go to the game cause them "Lady Indians" play it kind of loud and them folks in them stands and player really enjoy it. I wish they played more ZZ Top or Lynyrd Skynyrd but they aint asked me yet so I will just keep my mouth shut!! For a while! ;)

I cant see CC winnin with or without the music.....