HS Showcase

rcpatriot

Don't disagree and have witnessed first hand some of the same issues and can assure you/everyone that if this happens with the one at Roane State on 07/10-11, I'll never put another one on! As an organizer of the showcase, all I can do is take the commitments from the colleges and pass that information along to the participants. If I have a coach that says "maybe" or "will let you know", I'll either not add them to my list of attendees or will note beside their school that a confirmation hasn't been given yet.

I can assure you/everyone that my intentions are to have as many coaches in attendance and for as many prospects to be noticed as possible, at a fair cost (compared to other showcases).

Is there still room?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to some unfortunate personal issues, this showcase must be canceled.

I want to thank all that registered as well as all the college coaches that where willing to come. Those that have sent your money in, that money will be returned to you asap.

I also would like to thank Coach Lane and Coach Redden at Roane State for the opportunity to provide this showcase and the opportunity for several young talents throughout the state to be evaluated at a reasonable price.

Again, I apologize for the cancellation of this showcase, but hope that we can provide one again in the near future.

Chris Adams

The Dawg Cage