HCWC Youth Developmental Camp

HCWC

What: This will be a great camp for all wrestlers who want to excel in the sport. All areas of wrestling will be touched from leg attacks, turns, bottom work and upper body throws.

Who: All wrestlers K-5

When: July 6th - July 10th

9 a.m. - Noon

Cost: $100.00 per athlete

$75.00 if athlete pre-registers

(You can pre-register by emailing me @ joshuabsken@yahoo.com and simply confirming that your child will be attendence)

Where: Jones Wrestling Building in Cleveland Tenn

I already have some tough youth kids from around the state confirmed. The level of competition should be high.

Also, if you wish to come and are not local, contact me and I can arrange some housing with some local club members.

Any questions feel free to email me @ Joshuabosken@yahoo.com

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IN WRESTLING OR ANY SPORT FOR THAT MATTER, YALL NEED TO CHECK JOSH BOSKEN OUT! HE IS ONE THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MOTIVATING COACHES AROUND! HIS ABILITY TO TEACH FUNK STYLE AND THE BRAWLING STYLE OF WRESTLING MAKES HIM UNIQUE! HE IS ALSO UNBELIEVABLE WITH THE KIDS! WE DRIVE FROM CHATT 4X A WEEK FOR THE CLUB WRESTLING! ITS WELL WORTH IT! HECK, WE WOULD DRIVE TO NASHVILLE FOR WHAT THIS HAS DONE TO MY YOUNGER CHILD'S DISCIPLINE AND SELF ESTEEM! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...