AA State Tournament

Raiders0410

Ok for one..nobody spit on anybody and two SPRING HILLS coaches were the ones talkin about GIBBS PLAYERS MOMS

And the only reflection of the Gibbs Baseball program you'll see is the RING that'll be on our fingers..have fun kissin that runner up trophy

Oh and btw if anybody knows #23 from SH ask him how it felt swimmin in that river of tears he cried hahahaha

STATE CHAMPS!!! WASSUP!!!

I must have did somethin' right if you remember the number.

oh i never knew baseball was an individual sport..congrats on your excellent game lol have fun with bein RUNNER-UP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another example of being classless.

classless? seriously jus take ur defeat and give up u spring hill ppl keep showing ur selves and ur makin urself look stupid

Don't talk about people making themselves look stupid, when you can't even spell half of the words you post. By the way, tell that ETSU signee that his 70 mph fastball looked real good. Good luck in college! :thumb:

Yet another example of being classless.

classless? seriously jus take ur defeat and give up u spring hill ppl keep showing ur selves and ur makin urself look stupid

Don't talk about people making themselves look stupid, when you can't even spell half of the words you post. By the way, tell that ETSU signee that his 70 mph fastball looked real good. Good luck in college! :thumb:

alright guys seriously lets grow up here.. this was a well played game by both teams.. spring hill hit Willis very good but hey i mean he has started on 2 days rest for like 3 straight starts let alone his arm was prob about to fall off during the game. 2nd i was in attendence and neutral to both teams and both spring hill and gibbs were "jawing" at each other before the game even started. Just ended up being gibbs being able to back up their so called trash talking a little bit more.. but overall well played game by both teams and both programs should be proud of where they got and not worried about trash talking each other and just take what they got whether its a state championship or runner-up and just shut their mouths

I have been a baseball nut all my life and baseball has always seperated itself from other sports because the game was played hard but in the end the teams met, shook hands and win or lose carried themselves with class. Sadly I have noticed a sharp decline in class and sportmanship in the dugout and even worse in the stands! I was not at this game but I have personally seen the behavior of both players and parents get personal and their language become filthy in more than 1 game this season. Sadly in the end a young man is simply a reflection of his coach and parents and some are being taught to be as arrogant and disrespectful as possible just to win a HIGH SCHOOL game. I think everyone needs to start teaching young men to play as hard as possible and give their team all they have but do it with class. After all talent will get you places but character and integrity will keep you there!

I agree with Baseball247, its a time for celebration!!

Gibbs for their Baseball Championship and for Spring Hill bringing 28 kids to win the Talent Contest- Clapping and Chanting - thought we were watching an 8 year old Little League game on the Raider side!

Spring Hill palys pretty good for a bunch of 8 year olds, along with the fact that they had a four run lead lost to the oppostion's ability to stroke a few hits......I mean bunts. I hope it feels good to have won against a little league team. I thought I was watching a cheerleading contest on the Eagles fan's side. Here's a suggestion for the future: don't yell and try to tick off the other team during pre-game infield, because it gives the other team more motivation to beat you.

I agree with Baseball247, its a time for celebration!!

Gibbs for their Baseball Championship and for Spring Hill bringing 28 kids to win the Talent Contest- Clapping and Chanting - thought we were watching an 8 year old Little League game on the Raider side!

Spring Hill palys pretty good for a bunch of 8 year olds, along with the fact that they had a four run lead lost to the oppostion's ability to stroke a few hits......I mean bunts. I hope it feels good to have won against a little league team. I thought I was watching a cheerleading contest on the Eagles fan's side. Here's a suggestion for the future: don't yell and try to tick off the other team during pre-game infield, because it gives the other team more motivation to beat you.

Well maybe yall shoulda got a lil more ticked then maybe u woulda won...man it must feel good to be a RUNNER UP

Enough with the bickering back and forth. Everyone knows who won the game and that should be good enough. I played in the game and it was the most intense game I've ever been a part of. Each team played with heart and you can't take away anything from us or Gibbs for trash talking. I'll tip my hats to both teams, I really enjoyed playing in that atmosphere. I'll take the runner-up plaque with pride because no spring hill team has made it that far. Good job Gibbs yall are a good team.#4

Enough with the bickering back and forth. Everyone knows who won the game and that should be good enough. I played in the game and it was the most intense game I've ever been a part of. Each team played with heart and you can't take away anything from us or Gibbs for trash talking. I'll tip my hats to both teams, I really enjoyed playing in that atmosphere. I'll take the runner-up plaque with pride because no spring hill team has made it that far. Good job Gibbs yall are a good team.#4

I don't know who you are young man but with that attitude you will be a leader on and off the field!

Oh and sca11 or should I say #2, I'll be sure to tell the ETSU signee that his fastball looks good..IDK when I'll see him again tho.

It might not be til we get OUR RINGS but I'll tell em then if I remember

I don't know why you're calling me #2 when I'm not even from Spring Hill. But I do know one thing, when I was in attendence I saw a few scouts from D1 schools get up and leave the Eagle's section in the 4th inning. Congrats state champs! Continue celebrating your championship, and the scholarship opportunities you guys lost.