Hampshire Team Camp

TheStuff

The Hampshire Hawks will be hosting a team camp on June 25th and 26th at Hampshire Unit School. Teams guaranteed 4 games total, 2 each day. Arrangements can be made for teams desiring a 3rd game and/or JV. Cost of the camp will be $125. Teams committed: Hampshire, Loretto, Hickman County, East Hickman, Brighton, Mt. Pleasant, Lewis County, and Santa Fe.

For more information contact Coach Jason Fite, jfite@k12tn.net, or Coach Wes Woods, swoods@k12tn.net, or contact Hampshire Unit School at (931)285-2300

The Hampshire Hawks will be hosting a team camp on June 25th and 26th at Hampshire Unit School. Teams guaranteed 4 games total, 2 each day. Arrangements can be made for teams desiring a 3rd game and/or JV. Cost of the camp will be $125. Teams committed: Hampshire, Loretto, Hickman County, East Hickman, Brighton, Mt. Pleasant, Lewis County, and Santa Fe.

For more information contact Coach Jason Fite, jfite@k12tn.net, or Coach Wes Woods, swoods@k12tn.net, or contact Hampshire Unit School at (931)285-2300

Is Brighton in west Tennessee?

Is Coach Woods remaining at Hampshire, heard today he may be the Hampshire coach on the way out, not the girls coach. In the games I saw them play this season I thought he was unstable.

1)Brighton is from West Tennessee

2) Coach Woods is unstable, dude is crazy :roflol:

3) Coach Woods does a fine job with a school that graduates a little over thirty kids (thats girls and boys) a year. Each year they have doubled their win output since he was there. If you remember they were on a 60 something game losing streak and hadn't won a district game since 2002 when he got there! Now they can be competitive on most nights. Heck they even beat Coffee County last year and they have over 1500 kids in their school.

4) I don't know if you claim to be an insider on Maury Co sports or not but I know you have said that Coach Fite was leaving and thats not true, now you are hearing Coach Woods is leaving and thats not true. Maybe you could guess again and next time get it right.

Is Coach Woods remaining at Hampshire, heard today he may be the Hampshire coach on the way out, not the girls coach.

You may have got some bad info. Coach Entriken the baseball coach has left to take another job. From what I have heard, there has been no talk on Woods leaving.

Is Coach Woods remaining at Hampshire, heard today he may be the Hampshire coach on the way out, not the girls coach.

You may have got some bad info. Coach Entriken the baseball coach has left to take another job. From what I have heard, there has been no talk on Woods leaving.

Where did Coach Entriken go?