East Hickman head coach??? Who is it

drstats

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

East Hickman will be the same as last year, they will win a few but still lacking in all areas. My son is a Junior this year and will be playing defense, but I would much rather have Matt Jones back, It is hard to watch a team with no disclipline, nice guy but lacks in the area of disclipline. One only knows how it will unfold this year.I hope for success, but but just dont see it yet.

East Hickman will be the same as last year, they will win a few but still lacking in all areas. My son is a Junior this year and will be playing defense, but I would much rather have Matt Jones back, It is hard to watch a team with no disclipline, nice guy but lacks in the area of disclipline. One only knows how it will unfold this year.I hope for success, but but just dont see it yet.

WOW! I just fell out of my chair and soiled myself! I can't BELIEVE someone from East Hickman just said they'd like to have Matt Jones back, after all the complaining and Nash's shoving him out the door because of it (but hey, we hire teachers not coaches).

It is very hard for a coach to have discipline when the superintendant tells him he can't be so tough and mean to the players. Oh, and every player's parent believes their child will play at an SEC school.

• Upvote 2

WOW! I just fell out of my chair and soiled myself! I can't BELIEVE someone from East Hickman just said they'd like to have Matt Jones back, after all the complaining and Nash's shoving him out the door because of it (but hey, we hire teachers not coaches).

It is very hard for a coach to have discipline when the superintendant tells him he can't be so tough and mean to the players. Oh, and every player's parent believes their child will play at an SEC school.

I am with Mr. "Up Yours" on this one....... That is about the funniest thing to date that I have heard come out of East Hickman. East IS and WILL remain a coaching graveyard. You can't build competitive programs with constant coaching turnover. Turnover that is influenced by central office's micro-managing and the complete lack of understanding on the communities behalf of what it takes to develop young people into winners on and off the field.

Why is it hard to believe? I do not know what you hear or what you assume,I myself applauded Matt Jones efforts and his stand on disclipline.I hated to see him go. The problem is some parents did not like it. Now.......Just a tidbit of info for you, In Hickman County the school system is run by a man named Jerry Nash...... he requires to be addressed as Dr. Nash. This man runs the entire School system, and I do mean entire system. Unfortunatly in a small community like this many are employed by the School system, therefore a husband/wife/brother/sister,ect is Employed by Dr. Nash, The School board members are ( with the exception of 2) puppets to this man,If they question/challenge/doubt him they ( School Board Family Member working for the school system) will face the wrath of this man. He will make an example of you........quick. So it is common place to fear this man and do what he says.....without hesitation. He is appointed by the School Board but the School board answers to him,point blank. I have talked to sooo many teachers over the years who are so scared of this man and his tyrant ways, they see the terrible things he does to teachers and coaches.But need thier jobs and say nothing. Unfortunatly some of these parents have his ear. Matt Jones was what our school should be,strict,fair and honest.Many parents were sad to see him go. The white trash " my son is the best" ,mullet wearing,tight jean, hightop tennis shoe with the tounge sticking out,no teeths are the ones glad to see him go. They like King, he actually is a nice guy but he falls right into place, he allows himself to be pushed around and his actions are dictated by Nash and what the parents want.He could care less about wins, he proved that last year. (especially against Centerville) Needless to say it will never be right until "Hitler" is retired or our School Board gets replaced with some board Members with some kahunas.