Is Unaka going to state??

Guest lilblondebballer

Creeker i have to be respectiful of your oppion. But, those girls do have a chance to go as far as they would like to go. They are young but they all play with everyting they have got. I remember watching these girls play each other in elelm. ball as well as youth ball. They can do it if they work as a team. I will admit that renee and julie are both good athletics but what about the taylor girls, coty, danielle, lacey, they all make up the team not just one or two players. I think that this team is one to keep our eyes on and just let them play BALL. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest PVchics

I've seen Unaka play for years and I don't think they've ever had the potential to go to state. Especailly this year. They are hard working girls but u have to have the talent as well. Sorry girls u might make a showing in the regionals but that will be it. You won't defeat the last Indians of Powell Valley again I will GUARANTEE you that!