Howard

Silverdale Baptist

Pool B

East Ridge

Grace Baptist Academy

Sale Creek

Sequatchie County

9:00 Hixson vs. Lookout Valley and East Ridge vs. Sale Creek

10:00 Howard vs. Silverdale and Grace vs. Sequatchie Co.

11:00 Hixson vs. Silverdale and East ridge vs. Sequatchie Co.

12:00 Howard vs. Lookout Valley and Sale Creek vs. Grace

1:00 Hixson vs. Howard and Grace vs. East Ridge

2:00 Lookout vs. Silverdale and Sequatchie Co.

3:00 Silver Bracket #3 vs #4 and #4 vs #3

4:00 Gold Bracket #1 vs #2 and #2 vs #1

5:00 Consolation Matches

6:00 Champhinship matches both for Silver and Gold Brackets

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• So what changed at Greenville from Zeller to Ballard? I assume he was just bringing players in because I never remembered Greenville being good ever until Ballard.    Have you left the coaching profession?
    • I heard a rumor about Mr. Thomas the other day that he plans on changing his school once again. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope no other school would be willing to take him up on this. 
    • I heard a rumor about Mr. Thomas the other day that he plans on changing his school once again. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope no other school would be willing to take him up on this. 
    • Who has the best chance of winning the region this year? Harriman returns a lot, Midway returns a lot, Oliver Springs returns a lot, Greenback returns a lot with a second year coach, Rockwood lost a bit, Oakdale lost everyone and Coalfield lost a few, but returns a lot.