FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN @ MACON COUNTY

PEBBLESTICK

Geesh - don't Yellowbelly Jackets have jobs? Or at least a meth lab to tend to? Has there been an FCS fan even post on this thread?

And I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Different name ... same toofsfairy. For some reason, my old login wouldn't work so I've now chosen a more appropriate name.

toothy, it's just nice to talk to someone with half a lick of sense. must have been hitn the nitrous pretty hard this summer to forget how to log on to the T. ah the benefits of a good education, you can have your drugs delivered straight to the office and no one says a word! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toothy, it's just nice to talk to someone with half a lick of sense. must have been hitn the nitrous pretty hard this summer to forget how to log on to the T. ah the benefits of a good education, you can have your drugs delivered straight to the office and no one says a word! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honors and benefits already at the age of 39!

It can't be hard to figure out who the multi-poster is can it? Aren't there like 6 or 7 people who live in that county? From the posts, it sounds like he is half of them himself.

It can't be hard to figure out who the multi-poster is can it? Aren't there like 6 or 7 people who live in that county? From the posts, it sounds like he is half of them himself.

i told him how obvious that multiple posting was, but he's just to hard headed to admit that he's been busted. :lol: you going to come down out of that ivory tower friday night and grace the people of gville with your presence? seven and i are still wanting to get together with you for that night of "jewery revelry!" :lol:

i told him how obvious that multiple posting was, but he's just to hard headed to admit that he's been busted. :lol: you going to come down out of that ivory tower friday night and grace the people of gville with your presence? seven and i are still wanting to get together with you for that night of "jewery revelry!" :lol:

according to you sno-cone I have no friends,,remember,,so i don't see why any of my friends would take up for me.have you ever stopped and thought somebody just might be making the same grammar mistakes ever time just to mess with your head,,i can't belive the ole sno-cone ant figured that one out yet,,and why would i want to call you,,i could not pick you out in a crowd if my life depended on it,,i do know some of your kin and i do know the person you think i am,,still ant got it right and it has tore you up i heard because you called the wrong person out.now i have to go and try and make some friends strongside is lonley. :roflol:

according to you sno-cone I have no friends,,remember,,so i don't see why any of my friends would take up for me.have you ever stopped and thought somebody just might be making the same grammar mistakes ever time just to mess with your head,,i can't belive the ole sno-cone ant figured that one out yet,,and why would i want to call you,,i could not pick you out in a crowd if my life depended on it,,i do know some of your kin and i do know the person you think i am,,still ant got it right and it has tore you up i heard because you called the wrong person out.now i have to go and try and make some friends strongside is lonley. :roflol:

more fibs. you keep tryin to spin it buddy. but it don't change anything. we both know i'm right no matter how much you deny it. ;)

more fibs. you keep tryin to spin it buddy. but it don't change anything. we both know i'm right no matter how much you deny it. ;)

im trying to get blueclues to tell ya who he is,,he actually knows you,,but he's not wanting to give up his iden. BUT im working on a deal with him to prove a point to you,,but you'll find some way to turn that around to,,i called junglefan he want even talk about it you got him p-OED.and he is P-oed at me.He'll get over it i'll buy him a new lure or some fishing line,,hope i don't have to buy him a new pole if i do im gonna make you split it with me. :roflol:

im trying to get blueclues to tell ya who he is,,he actually knows you,,but he's not wanting to give up his iden. BUT im working on a deal with him to prove a point to you,,but you'll find some way to turn that around to,,i called junglefan he want even talk about it you got him p-OED.and he is P-oed at me.He'll get over it i'll buy him a new lure or some fishing line,,hope i don't have to buy him a new pole if i do im gonna make you split it with me. :roflol:

more fibs. i nailed you. just can't let it go can you? :roflol:

you must be real tore up to keep posting about this. you're wanting desperatly to think that you're ahead in this game, but in reality you're so far behind that you'll never catch up. :thumb: you're looking worse everytime you post. :roflolk:

more fibs. i nailed you. just can't let it go can you? :roflol:

you must be real tore up to keep posting about this. you're wanting desperatly to think that you're ahead in this game, but in reality you're so far behind that you'll never catch up. :thumb: you're looking worse everytime you post. :roflolk:

yo-K,,YOUR never wrong just like somebody else i know in your family.im probally gonna quit posting now,,you know it's kinda sad this is all there is to post about in macon,,it's been fun though,,you still ant got it right and i do not have any other screen names,,i do know a few other people on here,,and your still not one of them,,by the way you have been played,,i hope jungleman calms down,,word has it he's gonna get you and cuzz back and trust me he will.he told me if his name got put on here again he was going to shave my dog,,cut my tires and poison my freshley planted MUMS and all of this was gonna be after the fight. :roflol:

yo-K,,YOUR never wrong just like somebody else i know in your family.im probally gonna quit posting now,,you know it's kinda sad this is all there is to post about in macon,,it's been fun though,,you still ant got it right and i do not have any other screen names,,i do know a few other people on here,,and your still not one of them,,by the way you have been played,,i hope jungleman calms down,,word has it he's gonna get you and cuzz back and trust me he will.he told me if his name got put on here again he was going to shave my dog,,cut my tires and poison my freshley planted MUMS and all of this was gonna be after the fight. :roflol:

no, i nailed it. and i'm not always right, no one is. but i'm right about you. :thumb:

good luck to the tigers this year, that win is right around the corner. i'll let you know if i make it to any more mc games this year. i'd like to see them against sc. we'll get together and talk some football soon. have a nice day and good luck fishing.

no, i nailed it. and i'm not always right, no one is. but i'm right about you. :thumb:

good luck to the tigers this year, that win is right around the corner. i'll let you know if i make it to any more mc games this year. i'd like to see them against sc. we'll get together and talk some football soon. have a nice day and good luck fishing.

i'll be waiting for ya at the smith county game"bring your sorry cousin with you and tell him to show me who you are! strongside if you would keep your mouth shut all this would not have come about-by the way snoball this is troy and the only post i have put on here all year.