FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL REBOUND vs Hopkinsville, Ky

Franklin rebounded well from a 7-6 loss to BGA last week and beat Hopkinsville High School 42-zip. HHS was down 20-7 at the half last week against the defending 3A State Champs from Paducah and beat them 31-20. Great job Rebels. I do know that Lane Hostettler, David Page, and Dan Holloran all had TD's. FHS also blocked a punt and returned it for a TD.

It may have been 45-0. I have heard both scores. Either way, Amazing turnaround.

It was 42-0, that was also the score at halftime. The Rebels dominated all 3 phases of the game, and the first team defense let up only 2 first downs, caused 2 fumbles, and scored 16 points. The offense rebounded from a tough game last week and really played well this week. 1st district game vs. Centennial next week, hopefully the Rebels will keep up their good play.

It was 42-0, that was also the score at halftime. The Rebels dominated all 3 phases of the game, and the first team defense let up only 2 first downs, caused 2 fumbles, and scored 16 points. The offense rebounded from a tough game last week and really played well this week. 1st district game vs. Centennial next week, hopefully the Rebels will keep up their good play.

Franklin rebounded well from a 7-6 loss to BGA last week and beat Hopkinsville High School 42-zip. HHS was down 20-7 at the half last week against the defending 3A State Champs from Paducah and beat them 31-20. Great job Rebels. I do know that Lane Hostettler, David Page, and Dan Holloran all had TD's. FHS also blocked a punt and returned it for a TD.

Total Team Domination!!!

Running game is getting better as Matt keeps up the good passing game.