LC @ Heritage

scoot91

Looking forward to a good game. I know Heritage is 2 0 this year but besides that i dont know much about them. LC is 0 1. Lost a very close tough game to Loudon last week. I believe last year game was very close at halftime between LC and Heritage then in 2nd half heritage really opened it up with the passing game and ended up winning big. LC is improved a lot since last season and hopefully we get a good exciting game.

Mountaineers have two wins under there belt, can they make it Three? LC played Loudon very close, could be a great match up Friday night.

Hey Scoot

I'll be out Friday night to watch this one. LC Defense Coach Wilhite (spelling??) is usually very good at preparing the defense. I'm not sure what kind of atheletes he has to work with but he gets alot out of his players. I was out for the SD game but had to leave early and missed the best part. Anyway, good luck to all.

tpoole12

Hey Scoot

I'll be out Friday night to watch this one. LC Defense Coach Wilhite (spelling??) is usually very good at preparing the defense. I'm not sure what kind of atheletes he has to work with but he gets alot out of his players. I was out for the SD game but had to leave early and missed the best part. Anyway, good luck to all.

tpoole12

Be glad to have you tpoole. Come on out a supports us too. Im sure you still have some little raiders still out there dont you?

Be glad to have you tpoole. Come on out a supports us too. Im sure you still have some little raiders still out there dont you?

Dylan Burchfield and Evan Brown I believe are ex raiders. Seems there are more but I'm getting old. There are three things that happen as you get older. You lose your memory and ........well, I forget what the other two are...... :thumb:

Good Luck

tpoole12

ps: I'm bringing an ex rebel dad also... I know he's got some red to wear and I've got some blue but both will be a little bit off color.... :flower:

Mountaineers have two wins under there belt, can they make it Three? LC played Loudon very close, could be a great match up Friday night.

Loudon played terrible let LC stay in the game,but heritage hasnt played anyone yet,this will be a game of two down programs there for should be a good game for each other,could go either way.I'll take heritage just because they have won a couple of games.