Centennial @ Smyrna

milo118

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope Centennial could find some motivation after the game last year. I think the score was 40-0 or 40-7 something like that. Plus it is Homecoming night. Plenty of things to draw from. Bulldogs have to ready to play. If we think the game is already won then this could be a let down game. But i have confidence that the coaching staff will have them ready to play. No let downs this week. Go Dawgs!!! :mrgreen:

Do you think that after Smyrna beats Centennial, the players make a classless video or does that scum just do it for the Blaze. Dude I feel for you, really I do.

Hey, 2 brainless! FHS vs. CHS is a rivalry game. It is Centennial's super bowl (which they have NEVER won) so that is why it was a close game. I am one that sees our defense as better than it was last year under your great one. Ask BGA how the defense is doing over there (uh 33 points last week --check the score yourself) If I were you, then I would check this post in about six weeks from now and you may have to eat your words saying Franklin is not a contender!

I do agree with you that Smyrna rolls over Centennial. I have seen both teams play. (FHS scrimmaged Smyrna) so I know which is better. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FHS AND DEFENSE. Centennial is just not as good as Smyrna.

Please try to make your point without the name calling!

2priceless really has a brain. Just ask and your post will be checked for grammar and spell checked. If I were you I would not come to the gun fight with only a butter knife.

Why do you call it a homecoming game when you ain't been nowhere in three weeks? :popcorneater:

A homestand i guess. I didn't like the layout of the schedule last year and i don't like it this year. One away, three at home, four on the road, and two at home. Like having the last two at home. But mix it up a bit. The four consecutive games on the road is a killer. Just glad the better teams on our schedule are spread out and not all during the four game road trip. Well getting close. One more day. Can't wait until kickoff. Good luck to all Rutherford County teams. Injury free night to all. Go Dawgs!!!

Smyrna should be embarassed if this thing is close. They are a 6A powerhouse playing a school that really should be 4A instead of 5A. Some of these Franklin fans on this thread need to cool it. Centennial scored at the end of the game to take the lead and it was called back for what I heard was a very questionable holding call. Franklin fans....it sounds like you didn't win the game. You escaped disaster. Franklin should feel fortunate to get the W and feel a little embarassed for practically squeaking by a team that my Raptors destroyed 28 to 0.

Smyrna wins this game fairly easy.