Hunters Lane @ Maplewood

boski

Always a good game between these two schools.. Can Maplewood avenge last seasons lost to the warriors ..or will Hunters Lane stun the panthers again.

Sorry to say ill have to miss this game ..to go enjoy another one.. Headed to Tunica for some fun and Memphis for a big TSU vs Jackson St game..

And on that note ..ill say panthers roll ..HL seems to be having a down year ..but who knows ..they might just wake up during this one.

Always a good game between these two schools.. Can Maplewood avenge last seasons lost to the warriors ..or will Hunters Lane stun the panthers again.

Sorry to say ill have to miss this game ..to go enjoy another one.. Headed to Tunica for some fun and Memphis for a big TSU vs Jackson St game..

And on that note ..ill say panthers roll ..HL seems to be having a down year ..but who knows ..they might just wake up during this one.

Darn Boski I was gonna have you do a guest commentary during halftime of this years Dickerson Road Bowl up in the press box. Oh well. I predict Maplewood will roll with not one but two 100 yard rushing performances from Hagan and Vanleer. Maplewood 33 Hunters Lane 0. Headed down I-40 Saturday Morning myself. Two Words--I'm Gone

<br />Darn Boski I was gonna have you do a guest commentary during halftime of this years Dickerson Road Bowl up in the press box. Oh well.  I predict Maplewood will roll with not one but two 100 yard rushing performances from Hagan and Vanleer. Maplewood 33  Hunters Lane 0. Headed down I-40 Saturday Morning myself. Two Words--I'm Gone<br />
<br /><br /><br />yeah hate that will miss the dickerson road bowl game, I appreciate the offer ..not often I get invited to press boxes ...rain check that one!! I like that score ..headed to tunica right now just passed 122 mi to memphis!!! Someone update the scores tonight!! Eyes on the road..headed into the sunset!! Good luck both teams play hard have fun be safe!! Rontez you guys going down tonight!!