Fairview at Harpeth

antsINdaPANTS

Fairview will travel to Harpeth this week, Fairview is on a roll and appear to be getting stronger, with more experience the sky is the limit for this team. I dont think they are as strong as last year talentwise, but I like this Coach ,he is savvy in his plays and makes good decisions. I pick Fairview to keep rolling and blow out Harpeth.

Fairview will travel to Harpeth this week, Fairview is on a roll and appear to be getting stronger, with more experience the sky is the limit for this team. I dont think they are as strong as last year talentwise, but I like this Coach ,he is savvy in his plays and makes good decisions. I pick Fairview to keep rolling and blow out Harpeth.

Has fairview played any teams yet with a winning record?

Fairview lost key play makers to graduation, and this year's team isn't as experienced. They play tons of young guys, but Fairview still has plenty of play makers on both sides of the ball. So the fact they lost some talent is irrelevant, they are playing better at this point in the season than they were last year. I see Fairview rolling over Harpeth yet again this year. Fairview may have not played a team with a winning record yet but don't take anything away from what they are doing over there. When Fairview plays the big 3 (Page, Giles, Spring Hill) that will be the test to see how far this team can go in the playoffs. Hopefully they can make it past the 2nd round. They are 4-0 for the first time since 1979 (correct me if I'm wrong) and are looking to do big things as the year goes on. Go Jackets!!

FAIRVIEW DONT GET ME WRONG LOOKED GOOD AGAINST HARPETH.BUT THEY RUN A MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFENSE.TEAM WITH SPEED WILL KEEP UP WITH THEM. AND OUT HIT THEM.BIG RECEIVER GOOD BUT ANYBODY CAN THROW IT UP AND HIM OUT JUMP THEM.SECOND ROUND OF PLAYOFFS.THEN HOME!

Regardless of the offense Harpeth runs, they were gonna lose. Fairview beats them every year with ease. Don't hate on Fairview they are rolling right now, and until someone shuts them up they will keep rolling. You are already talking about the playoffs when they are halfway through the season, this is Fairviews toughest part of the schedule, if Fairview can keep pulling out wins I feel that this is the year they make is past the 2nd round. Keep rolling Jackets.

FAIRVIEW DONT GET ME WRONG LOOKED GOOD AGAINST HARPETH.BUT THEY RUN A MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFENSE.TEAM WITH SPEED WILL KEEP UP WITH THEM. AND OUT HIT THEM.BIG RECEIVER GOOD BUT ANYBODY CAN THROW IT UP AND HIM OUT JUMP THEM.SECOND ROUND OF PLAYOFFS.THEN HOME!

That middle school offense rang up 54 on Creek Wood and 49 on Harpeth..nuff said :popcorneater:

The one kid Franklin had 254 yards on 12 touches. 3 long touchdown runs and they get the ball to him. It is the same offense that East Hickman middle used to run and their coach does a good job with it. When you've got a kid with burners like the Franklin kid, then it's very effective. He's a good player. Hat's off to him.

As far as the series goes, Fairview still needs a few more victories over Harpeth to get back to even. They've kicked the Indians tails the past 2 seasons after 2 close games 3 and 4 years ago when the series was renewed. They've got a good team though. I hate the freakin' yellow numbers on white jerseys for their away games. They're lucky if the stats are ever right in the paper. It was tough to read the numbers for sure.

The one kid Franklin had 254 yards on 12 touches. 3 long touchdown runs and they get the ball to him. It is the same offense that East Hickman middle used to run and their coach does a good job with it. When you've got a kid with burners like the Franklin kid, then it's very effective. He's a good player. Hat's off to him.

As far as the series goes, Fairview still needs a few more victories over Harpeth to get back to even. They've kicked the Indians tails the past 2 seasons after 2 close games 3 and 4 years ago when the series was renewed. They've got a good team though. I hate the freakin' yellow numbers on white jerseys for their away games. They're lucky if the stats are ever right in the paper. It was tough to read the numbers for sure.

I agree about the white Jersey's, they are impossible to read. Especially in messy field conditions. And I will agree about Fairview needing some more wins to even the score up, I heard about the days where Harpeth wore Fairview out. It's a great rivalry, in my opinion.

I agree about the white Jersey's, they are impossible to read. Especially in messy field conditions. And I will agree about Fairview needing some more wins to even the score up, I heard about the days where Harpeth wore Fairview out. It's a great rivalry, in my opinion.

Well it should be at least. Football has made more of an effort recently and I think the baseball series is being renewed this year, but to be so close to one another and not play is a shame. Fairview and Harpeth is as natural a rivalry as Harpeth/Cheatham or Harpeth/Sycamore in my opinion. Good luck to the Jackets the rest of the way. They're fun to watch on offense.